Airbase - Lucid

trace of trance

Registered
Reaction score
Super choon from Airbase again :super: :wub:

Although the best Ronny K remix isnt released.... yet :grinning:

Airbase - Lucid MP3

I've had great feedback on this remix from top producers and DJs like as Pedro Del Mar, Sean Tyas, Daniel Kandi, Suzy Solar, N2O, Tom Colontonio, Airbase, Anguilla Project, John Wright, Ernesto vs Bastian, Manuel Le Saux, Riialto, Static Blue, Aurosonic, Mike Wind, Eddie Sender, Dima Krasnik, Deepress, Ilya Soloviev, Victoria, Distandland, Faruk Sabanci, Ilgaz, Essence and many more.

Here is statement from head of Moonrising Records:

"Hey, this is Wandii from Moonrising Records!

We fully support Ronny K and his bootleg remix of Airbase's track 'Lucid' on Moonrising! Ronny's done a fantastic job of interpreting the track in his own unique style, and also in promoting his remix to the big jocks. And he's had a huge response of support!

He produced it purely for his love of the original, and although it may not be being officially released on Moonrising, we completely support and wish him the best of luck in gaining more and more support, exposure and succcess! So please check out his remix and help support and expose this great guy!

All the best wishes from Moonrising, Ronny! =)

James Wandii"

Airbase - Lucid (Ronny K. Emotion Remix) - FULL TRACK

I hope you will love it

I've had great feedback on this remix from top producers and DJs like as Pedro Del Mar, Sean Tyas, Daniel Kandi, Suzy Solar, N2O, Tom Colontonio, Airbase, Anguilla Project, John Wright, Ernesto vs Bastian, Manuel Le Saux, Riialto, Static Blue, Aurosonic, Mike Wind, Eddie Sender, Dima Krasnik, Deepress, Ilya Soloviev, Victoria, Distandland, Faruk Sabanci, Ilgaz, Essence and many more.

Here is statement from head of Moonrising Records:

"Hey, this is Wandii from Moonrising Records!

We fully support Ronny K and his bootleg remix of Airbase's track 'Lucid' on Moonrising! Ronny's done a fantastic job of interpreting the track in his own unique style, and also in promoting his remix to the big jocks. And he's had a huge response of support!

He produced it purely for his love of the original, and although it may not be being officially released on Moonrising, we completely support and wish him the best of luck in gaining more and more support, exposure and succcess! So please check out his remix and help support and expose this great guy!

All the best wishes from Moonrising, Ronny! =)

James Wandii"

Airbase - Lucid (Ronny K. Emotion Remix) - FULL TRACK

I hope you will love it

Thank you! You're the best! :)

Back