Armin Remixes The Killers

lethalleigh

Registered
Reaction score
Armin has remixed The Killers - Human (from the "Day and Age" album)

Quoted from Myspace:

"Over the past couple of years, Armin has kept his remix-work limited to only the best and original tracks around. After his surprising remix of Kerli’s ‘Walking on air’, he’s now been given the chance to remix a song by none less than American band The Killers! The highly anticipated new single of their ‘Day and Age’ album, ‘Human’, will be released in the beginning of November. Universal Music began their search for the best remixers for ‘Human’ and quickly found the perfect man for the job: Armin van Buuren. Armin has turned the track into a catchy, impressive remix, with his characteristic sound perfectly matching the typical Killers sound. The original version of the track is currently available on download portals, and Armin’s remix will be part of the single pack that’s released in the beginning of November, so keep an eye out on this one!"

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Just heard this track recently.......

According to the myspace quote it's obvisously a dedicated Armin lover

Slightly better than the original and the original wasn't that great either,imo

I gave it 3 out of 10

The Killers have went the way of the Coldplay style:p

there is also a Ferry Corsten remix :wink:

Frig that armin thinks cause he's no1 again he can go down the tiesto route?

Please god no armin!

so bad...:wink:

going for a crap original to make a crap remix out of it.
grinningsmiley044zr9.gif

worst ASoT opener ever (376)

think of it from a trance point of view, yes some dj's play out non vocal for great lengths, armin chooses not to, and even if he didnt play it himself, he is still maintaining the healthy world of mixing genres!

try to keep an open mind guys...

I don't like it.

I wish Armin would stop this pop remixing nonsense.

think of it from a trance point of view, yes some dj's play out non vocal for great lengths, armin chooses not to, and even if he didnt play it himself, he is still maintaining the healthy world of mixing genres!

AAA+++ would quote this post again.

the song is great but the vocals ruin it i think imo... :p

i'll give it about 4/10

exactly what i'm doing and he, as well as everyone else going the same way, is ruining it and not "maintaining the healthy world of mixing genres!" , there's nothing to be open minded about having pop/rock/jazz and whatever someone will think to bring into the "regular" trance ...you don't hear that in other genres like Hard Trance and Psy

i am open minded alright, but only when it comes to genres within EDM, is why i started listening to it in the first place, for the energy and uniqueness of sounds that it has.

for me this is a contender for the worst track of the year

Back