t4e - Heatbeat Tribute

t4e

Registered
Reaction score
Those guys are amazing in the variety of :choon:'S they produce so i thought i would put together a set that pretty much covers their diversity and skill :)

85 minutes of goodness.... Enjoy!!!!! :mml:

01. Heatbeat – Chochicho Tiene Hambre (Original Mix)
02. Heatbeat – Push over (original mix)
03. Daft Punk – Harder Better Faster Stronger (Heatbeat Bootleg Mix)
04. Heatbeat – Sense and Sensibility feat Agustin Servente (dynamic motion remix)
05. Randy Boyer vs Armin van Buuren – Afterglow Shivers (Heatbeat mashup)
06. Heatbeat – Caledonia
07. Heatbeat – Nebula (original mix )
08. Heatbeat – Paradise Garage (piano remix)
09. Juiz Electric Vs. Katakis - African Beauty (Heatbeat Remix)
10. Milan Lieskovsky - Elenya (Heatbeat Remix)
11. Der Mystik - Jewel Eyes (Heatbeat Remix)
12. Pulstate – Fuel The Passion (Heatbeat Remix)
13. Heatbeat – Geek Love (Thr3shold Remix)
14. Heatbeat – Spindash

Last edited:
I simply loooooooove it t4e.:music:
Thank you so much for this set and my continuing education in the Fine School of Trance....:bravo:

wwwoooohhhooooo! :super:
sorry, couldn't hold that in any longer.

hugs:hug:

i've thought of doing it many times..
i will do my own tribute to heatbeat one day.. maybe next month
there are a few tunes missing wich i will include (i have the heatbeatography)
and some remixes i like more than others.

Last edited:
Well Gaby, I had a hard time with this set all right. First of all I never heared of Heatbeat before so I didn't know what to expect. But i'm going to be honest about what I thought about it as I'm sure you want me to be.

Track one I didn't like and track two I hated because of to much bass. Track three was a surprise. I normally hate Daft Punk, but this I liked very much. And track four the same, very nice. Track five, oh my God, this was some very bad vocal. At times I thought it was going to be country and western music. Track six was better. Tracks seven and eight I couldnt make up my mind if I really liked them or not. Track nine, no, it was ruined for me with to much bass. Ten was better but still to much bass. Track eleven I Iiked that one. But the last three tracks were nothing more than okayish for me.

I'm sure that lots of people are going to love this set. And asusual it was beautifully put together. But though I tried to like it, in the end I have say it just wasn't my style.

Last edited:
... First of all I never heared of Heatbeat before so I didn't know what to expect.

Track one I didn't like and track two I hated because of to much bass. ... Track nine, no, it was ruined for me with to much bass. Ten was better but still to much bass.
well, this amount of bass is indeed a distinct feature of heatbeat tracks, one could say it's their signature :) furthermore, it's generally quite a common thing in progressive music (even though certain people might not agree about that :mask:).

of course the purpose of a tribute set isn't to appeal to as many people as possible, as heatbeat is mostly progressive, pure uplifters probably won't enjoy it a lot :) but i certainly did :mml:

wooohoooo ;)

d/l

no doubt, these guys are great. i didn't know who they were until i heard "Chochicho Tiene Hambre" which really grabbed my attention. i think its a kick-ass tune.
the rest of the set is very good too--i even like track five. it was nice to hear some of their other works, so thanks much for putting this together.

Great set. I've heard a few Heatbeat tracks before that I liked. Will have to pick up a few more after listening to this.

better late than never :wink:
Amazing set, really liked it :music::music::music:

thank you all for the great feedback :grinning2:

Those guys are amazing in the variety of :choon:'S they produce so i thought i would put together a set that pretty much covers their diversity and skill :)

85 minutes of goodness.... Enjoy!!!!! :mml:

01. Heatbeat – Chochicho Tiene Hambre (Original Mix)
02. Heatbeat – Push over (original mix)
03. Daft Punk – Harder Better Faster Stronger (Heatbeat Bootleg Mix)
04. Heatbeat – Sense and Sensibility feat Agustin Servente (dynamic motion remix)
05. Randy Boyer vs Armin van Buuren – Afterglow Shivers (Heatbeat mashup)
06. Heatbeat – Caledonia
07. Heatbeat – Nebula (original mix )
08. Heatbeat – Paradise Garage (piano remix)
09. Juiz Electric Vs. Katakis - African Beauty (Heatbeat Remix)
10. Milan Lieskovsky - Elenya (Heatbeat Remix)
11. Der Mystik - Jewel Eyes (Heatbeat Remix)
12. Pulstate – Fuel The Passion (Heatbeat Remix)
13. Heatbeat – Geek Love (Thr3shold Remix)
14. Heatbeat – Spindash

Wow downloading now :music: :dance: :super:

Thanks T4e :hug:

Last edited:

Back