Config - Autumn Mix

Config85

Chillaxing DJ
Resident DJ
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

this is a set i mixed in for a friend's show last week :) no radiosamples or what in it , just a 61 minute full on set :) I would say the first part of the set is really progressive, second part is more opening up and ending with Cygnes, so it's not full on progressive :)

Starts with my own into edit of James Zabiela - Perseverance :)
Be sure to listen to that matthew dekay remix, it's dating from 2004 and imo the best track he ever made :)

01. James Zabiela - Perseverance (Config Intro Edit) [CD-R]
02. K Lavander & Nelvan Drake - Thou Blind Fool (Original Mix) [Amniotik]
03. Astrid Suryanto - Distant Bar (16 Bit Lolitas Remix) [Global Underground]
04. Miss Nine - Nevertheless (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [925digital]
05. Madoka - Distant Memories (Matthew Dekay Remix) [Private Reality]
06. Roger Martinez - Cosmopolite (Original Mix) [Proton Particles]
07. Evil Robot - EP3 [Oxygen]
08. Dinka - Chemistry (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) [S2]
09. King Unique - Sugarhigh (KU 2008 Mix) [Curfew]
10. Mr. Sam feat. Claud9 - Cygnes [Armada]

Download:

Free uploads without any delay - Start uploading now

http://rapidshare.de/files/40751203/Config_-_Retroactive_Sessions_Autumn_Guestmix.mp3.html

Last edited:
doh! still wasn't working for me :cry:on this end Config.

Last edited:
no, I need to download it first...

Edit:
intro slightly too long for my liking and would have wished for a different closer, other than that nice set :grinning:
*ticks "good" in poll*

Last edited:
the tl seems very interesting :w00t:

d/l

no, I need to download it first...

Edit:
intro slightly too long for my liking and would have wished for a different closer, other than that nice set :grinning:
*ticks "good" in poll*

thanks for the comments ! Wow actually i was thinking my intro was maybe still a bit too short :) And the closer.. well.. i wouldn't end with this in a progressive set but it was more allround so i thought why not :)

Noisy ... a bit fast ....

I guess I shall stick to Crossing Borderlines! :grinning:

Noisy ... a bit fast ....

I guess I shall stick to Crossing Borderlines! :grinning:

thanks for your reaction :) I don't agree with the noisy a bit fast thingie :) the first part of the set is like 126 bpm , that's pretty slow for a progressive set i think :) The end is a bit faster indeed, maybe you fell over that :) But still thanks, i appreciate your opinion.

Still i think it's one of the better sets i've done lately, gets better everytime i hear it, lots of tracks in the set are growers :)

Last edited:
:) :) :)

Btw .. King Unique - Sugarhigh (KU 2008 Mix) [Curfew] is a very nice track! Heard it in an earlier set of yours if I remember right.

And as for the noisy part ... tbh ...its like a mind set ...Config's Set = tracks like ....dumb dan - ele (allende remix).. if that clarifies slightly ...

yup! sugarhigh is one of my favs this year :)
Somehow i'd knew you were going to remember that Allende remix hehe :) I know what you mean.. This set had some tracks in it with some darker edges on it.. usually i don't do this in Crossing borderlines, where i focus more on the 'brighter' side :) But well, this was a guestmix and i used a little of both. The tracks i play in Crossing Borderlines are not the only kind of tracks i play.. I love to play some deeper of more clubby stuff, but hence to the rules on AH.FM i can't really do that.. I love Crossing Borderlines though, it's my happy outlet of the month :)

To be honest i love both kinds a lot.. It really grew on me while getting older, that need for more depth in the tracks that i listen to and play out... like you say, more of a mind set. I like to play some sets like that too from time to time, but that's something i keep for my other radioshows :)

Thanks for your clarification mate :)

Last edited:

Back