Favorite singer and genre

samfoster

Registered
Reaction score
Hey folks,

In music, I like jazz the most. I love to listen love melodies and jazz-flavored numbers. And, in the world of jazz, I like Shaun Barrowes who is jazzy, rich-voiced singer and well known as hot adult contemporary artist.

What about you guys?

hmm..well being tuned in alot on a TRANCE & PROGRESSIVE radio station, I'd say uplift is my favorite genre. Singer? Well I consider the melodies as singers, as each one has a story to tell.

I dunno if your post was intentionally completely on the wrong forum or something?

Anyhow, welcome to Afterhours.fm, although I highly doubt you will find Jazz anywhere around here.

50 Cents and the crap he sings .... so much for Singer and Genre!!!! :p

Hey folks,

In music, I like jazz the most. I love to listen love melodies and jazz-flavored numbers. And, in the world of jazz, I like Shaun Barrowes who is jazzy, rich-voiced singer and well known as hot adult contemporary artist.

What about you guys?
Wahoo. I can not believed that because Shaun Barrowes is also my favorite singer. You and I like the same singer. He is also very nice person. It is so nice singer. My favorite genre is Trance.

Back