Anyone know?

Alarsen

Registered
Reaction score
The track im looking for is the one that starts in the very end of this movie.

WarcraftMovies.com - World of Warcraft Movies

I have asked he guy who made it for the name and this is what I got:
Song are extracted from 2 hours sample mix and i'm really not sure of the titles. You can try these: | 028:58 Adam Stodtko Vs Sundriver - Monique (Evbointh Remix) | Red Force Recordings SAMPLE | 034:48 C-Systems - Close My Eyes (Lemon & Einar K Remix) | Dance DP Promo SAMPLE Hope it weill help :)

I found the first song in the video but not the last one. I later got a mail saying I should try pure transe pleasure n°51 for the song. I didn't know what that was so I searched on google and found this site. (Im glad I did, nothing but no stop awesome music here!)

Now, do anyone know what that song is called and how/where I can find it?

- Thanks and sorry for bad english. :)

Last edited:
I know about the first songs but its, as I sayed, the very last song im after. The one that don't even get to start before the video ends.

The buffering bar should be right over "Browse" and under "Front" when the song is playing, also the dragon die about the same time.

The song starts rather low and slow, then some sharp sounds come and is sounds like there is some sort of an echo on it.

Hope this made it abit more clear what song im after but thanks for trying Lazarus ^^

yes, yes, Adam Szabo - Altra is the song =)

Major thanks Bitzi!

Back