Trance Energy: in which city do you sleep / take a hotel?

in which city do you sleep / take a hotel?

• Total voters

PuppetMaster

Registered
Reaction score
To those who are planning to visit Trance Energy in March 2009: in which city do you sleep / take a hotel?

I'm asking this cause some people are requesting the TE pre party to be organised in Amsterdam while others prefer Utrecht, so with having a poll I hope that we can find out what the majority prefers.

To the mods: I wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if this is the wrong place :)

I don't really know, really ^^

I'm from Belgium and I need to find a place to sleep lol

Basically would take Amsterdam if will go in '09 as Utrecht haven't got so wide selection of hotels :p

TE is placed in Utrecht so and pre-party should take place there :grinning:

Basically would take Amsterdam if will go in '09 as Utrecht haven't got so wide selection of hotels :p

TE is placed in Utrecht so and pre-party should take place there :grinning:

:bravo: so true

i will stay on ibiz hotel in utrecht this time ..
and it takes only 8 min to walk to jabberous from the hotel:smile:

i will stay on ibiz hotel in utrecht this time ..
and it takes only 8 min to walk to jabberous from the hotel:smile:

It´s a liitle more walk to the Jaarbeurs ;)

I stay at NH this time, Ibis sucked last year :cry:

cu :)

I just sleep at my home, in The Hague.. If someone has a hotel and a bed closer though, I'm your man xD

4 times the train Utrecht - The Hague those 2 days... Blegh..:p:lolz:

Altough I'm not going to the pre-party I think it should be held in Utrecht as TE is also taking place in utrecht. It's allot easier for the people who'll be sleeping in hotels etc. as they don't have to travel much around then :smile:

Altough I'm not going to the pre-party I think it should be held in Utrecht as TE is also taking place in utrecht. It's allot easier for the people who'll be sleeping in hotels etc. as they don't have to travel much around then :smile:

Where were you thinking that Luminosity is being kept then?

So many pussies here :)

My flight arrives in Amsterdam on Saturday at 17:20, then I'll hang around at the airport for some time, enjoy some duty free shopping, maybe eat something, maybe sleep a bit, dunno^^
Then I'll take the train to Utrecht, party my ass off, take the train back to the airport, take a nap and hope to wake up before my return flight takes off (12:35). I'll probably be pretty dead at that time, but I don't care.
So, if you see a guy on the airport on Sunday, March 8, and he looks like me, wake him up at 12 or so - thank you :) Oh, and please don't steal his wallet or something :mask:

Back