19-12-2008 AH.FM EOYC 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello family, I'm sure your all familiar with the 4 letter syntax EOYC, End of Year Countdown. As "In The Mix series aswell DejaVU" it was started by Afterhours last year. Last year we brought you 180 DJ's non stop.

AH.FM proud to present that this year were back to make history, Afterhours.FM End of Year Countdown 2008 will consist of 300 DJ's. Thats right, you might of seen many hints i have been giving out last few weeks "the movie 300" the spartans are back and exclusive :)

I must say Im really happy about this, myself and AH staff have been working on this since May. It has been alot of work, but this was my goal and we pulled it off. So thank you AH staffers for helping in this and making it happen.

Now just a small favor I would like for all of you AH fans and addicts to do, help us to promote this I should say Worlds biggest online event. It means put the flyer on your myspace, facebook, personal sites whatever it is, its +1 for this family to grow.

I would like to thank you all for supporting this massive radio station.

We will be posting lineups in parts... to keep it interesting :)

Help with promotion!! :hug:

Dj's, Deadline is December 7th for the sets, they must be 192k, 1hour each... if you can please wish all Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, below is a pack of 2 jingles please se them in your sets.

http://www.ah.fm/files/eoyc2008.zip <-- 2 special jingles made for this event.

Afterhours.FM_End_of_Year_Countdown_2008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
full version video high quality:

AH.FM EOYC 2008

As far as the DJ lineup for EOYC goes... All AH.FM residents are taking part of this.

Deadline is Dec 7th 1hour set... please say "merry Christmas & happy new year in your sets :)"
Official EOYC jingles for sets: http://www.ah.fm/files/eoyc2008.zip

OH MY GOD! :ohmy::wow::crazy:
:bravo:

awesome video and the event will be huge :mml:

im so proud to be one of the many many more

AH FAMILY ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:mml::mml::mml:

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
AH.FM EOYC 2008
:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

O wow ... this year it shall start on the 19th .... that makes me think ... 3 yrs hence ... We shall have the whole December as EOYC :) :) :)

( Can we start spamming from now? would it count? /me runs! )

O wow ... this year it shall start on the 19th .... that makes me think ... 3 yrs hence ... We shall have the whole December as EOYC :) :) :)

( Can we start spamming from now? would it count? /me runs! )

ROFL :lol: this 13 days will be long time without sleep too :lol:

:super::super:OMG!!!!!! :super::super:

I can't wait for EOYC 2008!!

I LOVE AH.FM!!

:music:

Wow! Great job peoples!:super:

08.gif

Thanks Dan

i have no words for this event:bravo::bravo::bravo:

i need to take some holidays, now who will no sleep the entire event?:lol:

that sums it up nicely! :)

300 djs... 13 days... This is almost too good to be true... :bravo:

:loveah::ah: I found out about AH last year from EOYC event so, I'm sure we'll be having many people joining in this year..

:bow:

P.S: I'm sponsoring jddavid for this event as the ultimate spammer.
20k posts in 13 days... :):mask:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back