New one

Dejan

Registered
Reaction score
Im not sure is this right place for this topic but since i need help.....:)

Okay i would like to start with some mixing and D.J.ing, im new at this and i would like some expirianced DJs from AH to help me out ^^
What do i need to know at start? How to mix? what softwares to use as begginer?(i think ill start with software mixing coz hardware is a bit expencive for me now but never say never :)) and all tips i should know. Pls give me as much inputs as u can. How to learn some basics on mixing etc etc

I appriciate any input. Thank u very much :grinning:

Im not sure is this right place for this topic but since i need help.....:)

Okay i would like to start with some mixing and D.J.ing, im new at this and i would like some expirianced DJs from AH to help me out ^^
What do i need to know at start? How to mix? what softwares to use as begginer?(i think ill start with software mixing coz hardware is a bit expencive for me now but never say never :)) and all tips i should know. Pls give me as much inputs as u can. How to learn some basics on mixing etc etc

I appriciate any input. Thank u very much :grinning:

Check out my website www.dj-qbass.tk and click on the "learn to mix" section.
Hope that will help you.
About the softwares, there are several softwares out there.Personally, i use Mixmeister Studio 7.0 with the controller (Hardware) and also some cdjs.But for beginners, really i don't know.Try Virtual Dj.

Check out my website www.dj-qbass.tk and click on the "learn to mix" section.
Hope that will help you.
About the softwares, there are several softwares out there.Personally, i use Mixmeister Studio 7.0 with the controller (Hardware) and also some cdjs.But for beginners, really i don't know.Try Virtual Dj.
you should try uploading some videos to your website, then it's 10 times easier to understand what you mean, then by reading a text and don't figure a damn thing (where the buttons are and ect....) :grinning:

moved :)

you should try uploading some videos to your website, then it's 10 times easier to understand what you mean, then by reading a text and don't figure a damn thing (where the buttons are and ect....) :grinning:

Ah......ok i've got it, nice idea to develope my website !

Back