01-11-2008 - 14-11-2008 November DJ Contest - GRANDE FINALE - EOYC Contest **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
November DJ Contest - Grande Finale

Ladies and Gentlemen,

AH.FM has been running the monthly DJ contest for nearly a year now. So far, 11 contests have been held. This means that this month's contest will be the 12th of the series, thus completing a full year of contests, and therefore will be the last one in this form and shape! DJ contests might be back in the future in a different form, so watch this space!

To celebrate the ending of this full year, we decided to extend this month's contest a bit, please read below.

Please read the guidelines carefully at http://forum.ah.fm/contests-ah-fm/8571-dj-competition-guidelines.html

Additionally, the following rules apply this month.

• Both software and hardware mixes are allowed.
  • It doesn't matter how many times you participated in the past. However, no previous contest winners may participate at all.
  • A total of 30 open submissions slots will be guaranteed, possibly more, depending on how many submissions come in. As always, watch this space to see when/if the submission line closes.
  • The jury will pick the 10 best sets from all submitted sets. This number may vary slightly up or down depending on how many sets come in (and how good they are :)).
  • Those best sets will be put up for public voting. This means they will be made available for public listening/downloading, and there will be a public vote in the forum from all users. This voting period will be from December 1st to December 15th.
  • The 3 sets with the most votes will go into AH.FM EOYC!
Apart from that, all other rules apply as always.

Submissions will be taken from November 1st to November 14th, send your complete entries with all requirements as stated in the guidelines to contest@afterhours.fm !

Good luck!

Woow That's a great chance and challenge ! Just Sent Mine .. So Crossing Fingers NoW !!

Ohhhh great, I have to do my best :)

But, i guess the public vote will be a bit corrupted because it's easy to tell someone to register to vote for his mix ^^

Last edited:
That is too bad that it has to end this month. Hopefully you'll be able to come up with the new one in the near future.

Ohhhh great, I have to do my best :)

But, i guess the public vote will be a bit corrupted because it's easy to tell someone to register to vote for his mix ^^

not at all....the sets will be kept anonymous, the same as always in the contest...they are all renamed to #1, 2,3...and so on :)

Yaj last chance to get some fame!! :D
I will be starting tomorrow... tonight is party time xD
Good Luck to all!!

great idea:) I'll do my best:)

I'll give it a go also :dance:.
Link is send in.

generally, do the judges get tracklists too or are they just presented with the file and nothing more?

Edit:
kewl, ta for replying

Last edited:
generally, do the judges get tracklists too or are they just presented with the file and nothing more?
just an anonymous mp3 file.

9 sets in so far! plenty of room and time left! keep sending them in!

Im going to record mine tommorow, can i still send it, any spots left?

Last edited:
plenty of spots left, keep em coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back