Config - Crossing Borderlines 034 - Vote Your Favourite Tracks!

Which tracks did you like the most? (multiple choice)

• 01. Derek Howell - Ambiguous Venture (Michael Feihstel Remix) [Proton]

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 02. 16 Bit Lolitas - Murder Weapon (Original Mix) [Hope]

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 03. Claes Rosen - Kalte Hund (Original Mix) [Only]

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 04. Astrid Suryanto - Distant Bar (16 Bit Lolitas Remix) [Global Underground]

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 05. Miss Nine - Nevertheless (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [925digital]

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 06. Proff - My Personal Summer [AnjunaDeep]

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 08. Dinka - Kazantip [Unreleased Digital]

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 09. Nelly Furtado vs Degrees Of Motion - Say What U Want Right Now (XiJaro Mashup) [CD-R]

• 10. Adele - Hometown Glory (Axwell Remode) [CD-R]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
* appreciated your set Config ! *

here we go again :) multiple choices :)

voted :grinning:

:book: as you put it :
I just read all comment and i have to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments! I'm very happy to see that real progressive house & progressive trance gets appreciated by you guys :)

Last two tracks were different but hey, you can't serve everyone, i think every track has it's lovers and haters..

btw, all of you listeners can vote for your favourite tracks of the show in this thread:
http://forum.ah.fm/music-polls/13768-config-crossing-borderlines-034-vote-your-favourite-tracks.html
:bravo: :clap2:

the more diversity there's around at :ah: Afterhours.FM :loveah: the better imho ! :cap:

Proff - My Personal Summer :) \o/

Proff - My Personal Summer :) \o/

Did you actually hear the set? :mask:

I wish i could make this poll for the listeners of the show only, for me it's kinda sad to see that the most known tracks always get voted... I see 16 Bit Lolitas - Murder Weapon has 5 votes now, i'm sure those 5 people heard the show.. I see Proff - My Personal Summer has 5 votes.. but i'm also sure not all 5 voters have heard the entire show.. Imo it's too bad, especially for the unknown tracks in the set, i think they never get the recognition they deserve.. even if it's in a small show like mine, i still think those tracks should be placed in the spotlight some more, not just some famous tracks, that's the opposite thing i wanted to achieve by starting those votings :)

I politely want to ask to all of the people who are going to vote that they actually make their votes after hearing the show, yes i know, i might have a lot votes less, but i will try to make sure that the actual listeners of the show will vote more by creating this voting right after the show, and not half an hour later..

I'm sorry if i offend people who just call a vote in this thread without listening to the show.. I'm actually really glad you want to cast your vote, but i hope you also understand my opinion :)

Last edited:
Hmm actually, you are right, I hadn't the time to listen the show and I voted one of my favourite groovy track this year.

Next time, I'll try to listen or download the show ;)

When I see your post, I'm agree with you so sorry even if I would have voted My Personal Summer too, maybe. 16 Bit Lolita's track is also at the top on this poll so maybe you can replay it too, even if My Personal Summer wins the poll ;)

Hmm actually, you are right, I hadn't the time to listen the show and I voted one of my favourite groovy track this year.

Next time, I'll try to listen or download the show ;)

When I see your post, I'm agree with you so sorry even if I would have voted My Personal Summer too, maybe. 16 Bit Lolita's track is also at the top on this poll so maybe you can replay it too, even if My Personal Summer wins the poll ;)

no problem buddy, didn't want to cause harm by making that post, it's just some thoughts i had since a few months, i finally had to say it :)

glad you understand :)

Back