Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
mikesolar.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hello everyone!

It’s been a year since the first episode of Trancemotion appeared at Afterhours.Fm. So it means episode 022 is a 1-year TE anniversary special episode!

I just want to thank all the people who inspired me for doing this show and all the people who helped me with it in any way. But there’s one person who I’d like to thank the most.

This special 1-year TE anniversary episode is devoted to my girlfriend Svetlana!
THANK YOU for the inspiration you give me all the time!
THANK YOU for always being near!

I wish we always will be as happy as we were, walking the streets of Paris this fall…

post-1-1225649517.jpg

Last edited:
* Mike Solar - Trancemotion 022 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 746 *

:music:
:grinning: Tuned in ! :cap:

:dancing: Hello my friends ! :) :super: :hug:

:music:

Hello everyone!

It’s been a year since the first episode of Trancemotion appeared at Afterhours.Fm. So it means episode 022 is a 1-year TE anniversary special episode! :)
HELLO THERE .....:wink:

Tuned here

AFTER-HOURS.FM HAPPY FIRST YEAR...DJ. mike solar

Hello everyone!

It’s been a year since the first episode of Trancemotion appeared at Afterhours.Fm. So it means episode 022 is a 1-year TE anniversary special episode! :)

congrats :friends:

great start :music:

hello everybody :wave:

Great beginning. Can anyone remind me the title ? ;-)

Hello everyone!

congrats on this one

it's like growing a little baby :LMAO:

:choon:

danmark_ori+, SUNNY TOMORROW, evyqueen87, Squall, Giedre, solar2k, chris41, Faustus+, Mike Solar

Hiya Everybdy :) :wave:

* Now Listening : 734 ~ Mike Solar - Trancemotion 022 on AH.FM *

Hello everyone!

* Congrats :clap2: with your first year of Trancemotion at :ah: Mike Solar ! :hug: *

Back