Sander Van Doorn Vs. Ian Brown - Pura Fear Vida (Rob G Digital Mashup)

Rob-G

Registered
Reaction score
Hallo.

It's time to share this mashup. I have make this special for the AH October Contest. To make this mashup i have use Sander Van Doorn - Pura Vida (Evol Waves Remix) and Ian Brown - Fear. Hope you like this.
Take it play it and enjoy it :).

Sander Van Doorn Vs. Ian Brown - Pura Fear Vida (Rob G Digital Mashup)
Sander Van Doorn Vs. Ian Brown - Pura Fear Vida (Rob G Digital Mas.mp3

Ps. Sorry for my Englisch

technically good, levels and balance between the elemets are fine but...
it has no real tension and no conclusion, meaning that Ian is slightly incorporated in what timeline-wise would be your breakdown and none of Sander's synthline is present. Something is missing to make it gripping, it just kinda hobbles along.
Sorry man, not one for me, then, I'm a big Ian Brown (since Stone Roses days) and U.N.K.L.E. fan - so very hard to please.
And it's F.E.A.R. btw. :)

technically good, levels and balance between the elemets are fine but...
it has no real tension and no conclusion, meaning that Ian is slightly incorporated in what timeline-wise would be your breakdown and none of Sander's synthline is present. Something is missing to make it gripping, it just kinda hobbles along.
Sorry man, not one for me, then, I'm a big Ian Brown (since Stone Roses days) and U.N.K.L.E. fan - so very hard to please.
And it's F.E.A.R. btw. :)

Thanks man for the comment. You don't need to say sorry everybody have some other taste. Have a nice day

Back