Ronny K. - new banging uplifting

i loooooooove it, soooo UPLIFTING :super: :bravo: :mml:
:wub:

Hi Ronny

ATM i think you will be one of the best Uplifting Producers and we will see you next Year at the Top of some big lists....i dont say that to be nice im really seriuos and honest with that.

All the tracks of he last time from you are exactly the thing PPl want to hear and your perfect Arangements show the high skill in your works

I asked you some weeks ago for some Promo material, i understand that the Label dont want to spray out the Tracks to all DJs arround the world and so i did not ask again for Promos, but i think in some meanings its wrong not to promote your awesome works thru some DJs they really like your stuff and have the chance to promote you like hell....cause also "smaller" DJs have a big feedback and a big Fanbase...not only some DJ Mag Biggies ;)

So keep the great awesome tunes commin...i look forward the release dates when i can catch those tunes and make Trance Music mor public cause when PPl hear YOUR tunes...they never will listen other Stuff than Trance...

You are on the way to one of the Top Ten Producer and i wish you all Best

cheers

JayCan

Hi Ronny

ATM i think you will be one of the best Uplifting Producers and we will see you next Year at the Top of some big lists....i dont say that to be nice im really seriuos and honest with that.

All the tracks of he last time from you are exactly the thing PPl want to hear and your perfect Arangements show the high skill in your works

I asked you some weeks ago for some Promo material, i understand that the Label dont want to spray out the Tracks to all DJs arround the world and so i did not ask again for Promos, but i think in some meanings its wrong not to promote your awesome works thru some DJs they really like your stuff and have the chance to promote you like hell....cause also "smaller" DJs have a big feedback and a big Fanbase...not only some DJ Mag Biggies ;)

So keep the great awesome tunes commin...i look forward the release dates when i can catch those tunes and make Trance Music mor public cause when PPl hear YOUR tunes...they never will listen other Stuff than Trance...

You are on the way to one of the Top Ten Producer and i wish you all Best

cheers

JayCan

Thank You for those words. Its really nice to read it.

Anyways i have to say simple, if promotion is up to me or can send my stuff to ppl, ill do that, unfortunately some stuff i cant and we have to respect labels rules.

I think you know im here on forum really rarely, cuz im busy by music production, but i can say, if ill have some good djs of here on my msn, always will let them know about promos. Also I sent direct contact on me to you through PM, than just check it out.

Next stuff what i want to say. Its really nice you expecting me as top uplifting producer maybe in top ten, but im not geting music production as some kind of racing or competition. I can say, i dont want to be the best, cuz music is not about that. Im making uplifting, cuz i want to rewrite my emotions and im loving music, no to being "the best", never thought that. Basically everything what i want is music production and live djing (I want to come back spin live after some break what i made), thats it.

I hope youll be on my sat show, cuz i prepared some good stuff :wink::music:

Amazing track Ronny K. ! :bravo:

But then again, I wouldn't have expected anything less coming from you ! :wink:

The tune's got a nice flow, and it reminds me of Kamil Polner in a way. Again, a very good job ! Keep up the good work, and long live the Uplifting Trance ! :music:

hello ronny.k ...passing by ....LOVE YA

Awesome mix man! You got a full version of it? I'd love to play it on my radio show tomorrow night (I DJ a radio station Friday nights out in Rhode Island)

Awesome mix man! You got a full version of it? I'd love to play it on my radio show tomorrow night (I DJ a radio station Friday nights out in Rhode Island)

Hi m8. Of course ive got full version :LOL i made this track. unfortunately i have to say, i cant send you any my own stuff, cuz all of them are signed or ill send theirs to rec labels. You have to wait as everybody else on release.

Thnx you understand me :wink:

Hi m8. Of course ive got full version :LOL i made this track. unfortunately i have to say, i cant send you any my own stuff, cuz all of them are signed or ill send theirs to rec labels. You have to wait as everybody else on release.

Thnx you understand me :wink:

not a problem! I understand ya heh. Just figured Id help get the word out if I could. Any details on the release date? ;)

not a problem! I understand ya heh. Just figured Id help get the word out if I could. Any details on the release date? ;)

Hehehe i finished this stuff a few days ago and i didnt send it to labels yet. :wink:

Hehehe i finished this stuff a few days ago and i didnt send it to labels yet. :wink:

oh youre a sly one, you heh ;). Well hey, got any other tracks similar that I may be able to throw on the radio? would love to get the word out some

oh youre a sly one, you heh ;). Well hey, got any other tracks similar that I may be able to throw on the radio? would love to get the word out some

Unfortunately ive got stuff, what i cant send it to anyone :wink: and of course more of them

Back