Thread: i need some music?

Just got here

Question i need some music?

could anybody also please help me, im just starting to listen to trance as i am a devoted hardstyler and stompa, but have started to love more layed back music..i would like very much to get a hold of a set or something from someone? i was looking for someone that could send a file to me with songs? that would be fantastic! because i cant find any songs on limewire.

Quote Originally Posted by lukewilson View Post
    could anybody also please help me, im just starting to listen to trance as i am a devoted hardstyler and stompa, but have started to love more layed back music..i would like very much to get a hold of a set or something from someone? i was looking for someone that could send a file to me with songs? that would be fantastic! because i cant find any songs on limewire.

Hi there

try beatport
    there you can buy very cheap the latest tunes

and for some sets just look in the DJs and Producers corner or also in the social groups of the DJs here on AH

and dont use limewire etc....thats no legal way to catch music...think about the work the producers put in...to catch all for free via some peer to peer things is not really nice

Thread Information