2 hous of Extrema? Plz Vote

Should Manuel Le Saux - Extrema be extended to 2 hours?

• Yes, we want 2 hours of Extrema plzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • No, one hour is more than enough.

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I dont care!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DhumKetu

Registered
Reaction score
2 hours of Extrema? Plz Vote

Simple poll ....

All of us agree that the sets of Extrema are always massive and we really really want more of it.

The results to pass on the message for consideration by Dan ( the almighty ) and Mr LeSaux

Disclaiming: No offense or commotion intended please!

Polls have been kept anonymous.

Last edited:
Yes, Of Course! Extrema = 2 Hours ! Yes Yes Yes

Something might be wrong with me..but Extrema to me is kinda..general..? Or maybe I didn't listen to the right one..or not enough of one?

Something might be wrong with me..but Extrema to me is kinda..general..? Or maybe I didn't listen to the right one..or not enough of one?
well it's uplifting trance all the way. if you prefer the more progressive, deeper stuff, then yeah, extrema isn't for you. for me it's certainly one of the best shows around :choon:

voted yes:):music:

the problem is Dan finding a slot for the 2 hours.

If MLS also start spinning progressive music I would vote yes, in this case it's a NO!

MLS have said he didn't want a 2 hour show before, i think..

Now "that" is something that I didnt know... if that be the case .... then this poll should be scrapped off!

I'm thinking quality over quantity here, I believe 1hr would keep the quality of tracks at the high standard we expect from Manny seeing as it's a weekly show.

as much as i would like to have a 2 hour Extrema, i have to agree with Vicky, being a weekly show quality will suffer, there are so many tracks being released in a week to be able to come up with a 2 hour set and not make you feel like you've heard it before :)

If MLS also start spinning progressive music I would vote yes, in this case it's a NO!

he may have to, to fill up 2 hrs with quality, AND fulfil his show name!

I'm thinking quality over quantity here, I believe 1hr would keep the quality of tracks at the high standard we expect from Manny seeing as it's a weekly show.

Agree entirely! 1 hour keeps it exciting, energetic, and totally EXTREMA! :bravo:

as much as i would like to have a 2 hour Extrema, i have to agree with Vicky, being a weekly show quality will suffer, there are so many tracks being released in a week to be able to come up with a 2 hour set and not make you feel like you've heard it before :)

well said, 2 hours nice yes, but to repeat...
quality would suffer, Manny would be working twice as hard on it, and he pulls it off extremely well as it is, WHY CHANGE IT!

Thank you Dan and Mr LeSaux
( Guess a 2 hour show is only for today .. but still ..... )
:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Voted 'Yes', because for me there are no objections to a 2nd hour extrema: the show is just wonderful, every week on ! :)

But... also regarding that Manny has to work twice as hard then (actually even more than twice because it's harder to keep the quality at such a high level in a 2 hours show) I think it's better to leave the decision to him and Dan. :grinning:

Back