14-11-2008 B.E.N. - Dot.DJ Radio 015

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
ben.jpg

http://www.ben.dj Official Website

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

I'm here and tuned in as always! Let's see what B.E.N. has for us today :)

Hello :)

I'm not on my office computer today so don't have the tracklist at hand but I will help out with the i.d'ing as best as I can :grinning:

Hope you all enjoy :super:

B.E.N.

Hi B.E.N.! I've read on your MySpace that you're going to make the show archives. I collect your Dot.DJ Radio shows (as they are uploaded to ah.fm torrent tracker) and I make CUE sheets for them. In case you're interested, I can give you my CUE sheets to post them with the shows. :)

Hello :)

I'm not on my office computer today so don't have the tracklist at hand but I will help out with the i.d'ing as best as I can :grinning:

Hope you all enjoy :super:

B.E.N.
No have problems :grinning:

Tuned

1. The Killers - Human (Ferry Corsten Club Mix) ? :super:

Hi B.E.N.! I've read on your MySpace that you're going to make the show archives. I collect your Dot.DJ Radio shows (as they are uploaded to ah.fm torrent tracker) and I make CUE sheets for them. In case you're interested, I can give you my CUE sheets to post them with the shows. :)

That's great ... please e:mail: brandon@ben.dj he will help get them onto there :)

01. The Killers - Human (Ferry Corsten Club Remix)

omgggg.... this horrible track... first time hearing it for me :crazy:

:| :| :|

02. Sia - Buttons (Markus Schulz Remix)

Sounds chooon :D

btw. Leuzimn, 90degrees, Fynjy, wailo, Rewind N Play, patoku, Diane, B.E.N., juanej, JhonnySoux, Margoss, bctrainers, ollie
hi :))

03. Re-Ward - Cico Knows Best (Dave Schiemann Remix) Black Hole Recordings

Back