Traktor Pro range - Like it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethalleigh

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted a little feedback on what ppl think of the new traktor pro range, who has tried it, like the changes??? prefer the old one???

:music:

hmm i guess i take this as, no one has upgraded or tried it, or i picked a bad time to post!

haha us Aussies are all upside down arent we!:friends:

I'm still on 3 ( I think) but had a play with Pro.
Like the sharper GUI and the crate flip thingy where you can add artwork or own pictures to the tracks.
But wasn't playing long enough to notice other any differences although I'm sure NI has tuned a lot of things.
As I'm using software just occasionally, either mobile or when playing around and getting into creative mode, I won't be upgrading anytime soon.

you may be curious to know that if you already have 3, depending on when you purchased it, you are entitled to a fair discount on the upgrade, just incase you didnt know? not twisting your arm or anything mate ;)

Ta for the heads up but I like to be hands on, so unless I get a Xone 3D or 4D or Serato I'll stick to my CDJ setup, which I could run with timecoded CDs but having all in hardware never made it a viable option to me and the workflow.
Having said that, I'm getting more into Ableton for djing, I like the option of "trimming the fat", like taking breakdowns out of tracks and stuff.
Btw Live has just announced that they'll go into co-op with Serato.
http://www.serato.com/news/id/2233

Last edited:
Ta for the heads up but I like to be hands on, so unless I get a Xone 3D or 4D or Serato I'll stick to my CDJ setup, which I could run with timecoded CDs but having all in hardware never made it a viable option to me and the workflow.
Having said that, I'm getting more into Ableton for djing, I like the option of "trimming the fat", like taking breakdowns out of tracks and stuff.
Btw Live has just announced that they'll go into co-op with Serato.
Serato Audio Research - News - Serato and Ableton announce a creative partnership

why would you care about serato when you have max 4 live? :mask:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back