Alien or Predator? Which one?

Who gets to stay on the Planet Earth with us?

• Total voters

GreyDog

Registered
Reaction score
During a small glitch at Afterhours both and Alien and a Predator were brought into the scene.
Now its time to pick one, or?

We all know each has their own benefits, but lets hear your thoughts:
Classic_Alien-statue.jpg
ARTFX-Scar-Predator.jpg

Alien..............................................................................................................Predator........................................................................................

Last edited:
both are cool,but i wouldn´t like to see one of these near to me:yikes:

Alien fo shizzle ma nizzle!!!

Like I said in the other topic, the Predator is nothing without his technology and weapons, the Alien IS a weapon.

yeah a weapon with his acid blood

I'd rather see a Predator at a club, would be way better a dancer than an Alien. And he's got the Physique for some awesome dance moves.
The Alien, well, just not the trance type.

in a party an alien can only take the other alien trough his mouth and get it in again:lol:

Aliens are mindless. They work on instinct. Predators have the brain(s) to develop their weaponry and further their lives and sooner or later eliminate the aliens. Predators wear that name right. ftw

Aliens are mindless. They work on instinct. Predators have the brain(s) to develop their weaponry and further their lives and sooner or later eliminate the aliens. Predators wear that name right. ftw
aliens can be quite intelligent too:mask:

remember what happened in alien resurrection?:mask:they escaped by killing another of his "friends" or "brothers":mask:

alien seems to like the sea:book:

funny-pictures-126.jpg
:blink:

Can an Alien Swim?
I think the Predator can swim, or breath under water?

Predators wear Clothes,
Aliens don't

Aliens work on instict, I agree, I wouldn't dare to say they're mindless though... they're simply the ultimate killing machine.

Can an Alien Swim?

The Alien can swim, you can see that in Alien 4 :smile1:

If I remember correct, the Predator has slight problems with his camouflage technology when it gets wet, there was a scene in Predator where this happens.

btw, I don't see why this topic is in the Comedy Corner, I mean
270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

its a tough choice...

your average alien can take out most of the predator simply because its overpowered with its acid :)

but, a highly skilled predator would be the best choice as seen in the AvP movies.

+ you cannot trust an alien ever (unless there is one growing in you :p). Might end up eating you.

PS: Also, predator is much cooler than alien

I dunno guys, I'd think it's easier to be friends with someone/thing that has more in common with you than another..

mhhm

dunno

i personally like ALF the most Alien on Earth :p :lolz:

I dunno guys, I'd think it's easier to be friends with someone/thing that has more in common with you than another..

Both would enjoy killing you, but while the Predator would most likely kill you with his spear, the Alien would either simply rip you apart or kill you instantly by crushing your skull and eating your brain :grinning:

mhhm

dunno

i personally like ALF the most Alien on Earth :p :lolz:

Alf sucks, he eats cats, wtf... :( This is not acceptable, cats ftw!!! :)

well about the movies , Alien i liked the first movie and the second. The first is a classic now IMO and the second one is great too, the other aliens, bahhhhhh.

and Predator only the first for me:)

Can an Alien Swim?
alien can swim...look the movie of alien resurrection (the movie with wynona rider):friends:

Back