24-11-2008 Mark Norman - Emotionz Radio 004

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
marknorman.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hello guys! Another lazy monday. But not with AH:)

:tjon:ed here, evening\afternoon\morning ppl :wave: :)

:dancing:

maybe... what's the question :)

:wave:
it is a war film, I think .. drama, thriller, remember ... but it is a war or something, so that the U.S. must send fighter planes over the Soviet (I think), one of them being shot down, but the pilot survive .. and the movie is really about how well the pilot to come over the border, to a neutral country, so that he will be afraid. while the attempt to find he's way he's being hunted by a sniper..

sorry about the english, i had written it down in norwegian and just a translate program to translate it :mask:

but anyway, at the ending this pilot manage to kill the sniper on a little field (witch is just over a lake)

I THINK :unsure:

it is a war film, I think .. drama, thriller, remember ... but it is a war or something, so that the U.S. must send fighter planes over the Soviet (I think), one of them being shot down, but the pilot survive .. and the movie is really about how well the pilot to come over the border, to a neutral country, so that he will be afraid. while the attempt to find he's way he's being hunted by a sniper..

sorry about the english, i had written it down in norwegian and just a translate program to translate it :mask:

but anyway, at the ending this pilot manage to kill the sniper on a little field (witch is just over a lake)

I THINK :unsure:
behind enemy lines must be nr1 or nr2 m8... :wink:

:tjon:ed here, evening\afternoon\morning ppl :wave: :)

:dancing:
welcome :choon: isla blanca.....tio mentiroso, no me enganes mas, pa pa pa pa.........tio tio ma tio mentiroso~~:super: nice beach choon!

Back