Will Holland feat. Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain [Enhanced Recordi

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
3175150vg6.jpg

This is probably one of the most anticipated Enhanced tunes this year. The Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden remix has already had quite a few plays on the Enhanced Recordings Radio Show and even though it has only been a week since the promotion started some of the big jocks have already picked it up. This is 1 out of 3 vocal projects that Will Holland has done, and the tunes to follow are named "Arctic Kiss" and "Things That Happen. Will Holland teamed up with an experienced Russian singer by the name Yana Kay. Let's have a look at it.

Alex M.O.R.P.H. b2b Woody van Eyden Remix
Starting out with a really heavy kick and building its way up to some beautiful and lush melodies. The breakdown is my favourite part where Yana Kay sings "If you see me walking down the street all I do is smile" - "but don't look in my eyes" - "cause you see what I hide". Breathtaking remix they worked out here and by far one of the most well done remixes I have heard this year. In fact the best I've heard from this duo in 2008.

Monogato Remix
As expected a very deep remix from Peter Smit aka. Monogato. Has a really warming sound to it but I would have preferred it with less use of the vocals. His style and Yana's vocal just aren't in perfect harmony.

After Meridian Remix
Slightly dark progressive trance remix from After Meridian. This remix stands out with the dreamy arpeggio used in the breakdown. Appart from the break the production isn't that inspiring and I can recognize quite a few elements from other big tracks.

Electricano Remix
This remix is a bit more on the house side of things. Electricano is unknown to me but I certainly won't forget about him know. He pushes the vocal forward in this production support it with some minimal and housy sounds. It actually sounds like a production that could really become commercially succesful.

Original Mix
I would say that the style of this track could be described as a "laidback uplifter". Sounds weird doesn't it? Will didn't "rush" anything in this production but took his time to build up the tune. Makes use of a stutter effect that weren't used in any of the other mixes. Loving the piano which makes the production a bit more sophisticated.
Mix 1, 4 and 5 are really fantastic. What really makes a difference on this record is Yana's beautiful vocals. Hoping to hear more from her soon. This release has something for everyone and also has the Enhanced Quality Seal stamp.

Releasedate: 08.12.2008

Links
Enhanced Website

Pre-order @ CDJshop.com
enhanced023cdfl7.jpg

Click here to order.

Available on Audiojelly:
Dance and Trance Downloads - Audiojelly Dance Music Download Site

Join Enhanced Recordings on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=12287951285&ref=ts
http://www.audiojelly.com/tracks/192920

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing some opinions on this one. M.O.R.P.H. & Eyden mix is gorgeous :D

Alex M.O.R.P.H. b2b Woody van Eyden Remix is my favorite! When i first heard it on Wills show i couldn't stop listening to it!

First heard the Alex Morph remix on Phased Friday w/ Sean Tyas...liked it!

Tracks like that one I'm calling "heart breakers", Morphs' remix is amazing

Back