I have no clue how to use this site lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.k

Registered
Reaction score
I just clicked onto one of the live radio streaming. How do you know which one your listening to by which dj and so on. I was listening to Progressive Trance radio if that helps lol.

sorry if I'm not making any sense.. =s

which player are you using?

any half decent player (winamp, wmp) shows you what's currently playing...

"half decent" .... then what would be a "full" decent one? :hmmm:

a "full decent" one would spit out a drink for you based on the time of day when you're listening and your drinking habits...coffee, whiskey, milk, water :p

:lolz:

lol, alright i know i kinda sounded dumb asking that question but it does tell me what station but how do i know what session it is and what dj. if thats possible if not then all cool :)

lol, alright i know i kinda sounded dumb asking that question but it does tell me what station but how do i know what session it is and what dj. if thats possible if not then all cool :)

if your player doesnt tell you then you can find out here:

Click Here for AH.FM main page

just look at the NOW PLAYING section just below your info

alternatively you could use the browser player we designed:

Click Here for Afterhours Radio Player

that will tell you within the browser page :grinning:

the ah web player is cool. but usually all works just fine with windows media or winamp.

if you have no clue how to use this site, i recommend you to navgate a little on the forums, check whats inside of any section you will find out the sense in a minute. actually this is one of the easiest sites i ever found to use. now we have the "now playing list" in the home page you click on the show and takes you to the right thread that is beaing played right now. thats cool :music:

also dont forget to check the mellow lounge, and the funny and games section and the djs and producers section you can download cool sets there of us :)

ups.. spam :mask: sry.

I must admit, it's quite disappointing to see that noone is suggesting using the application i designed specifically for Afterhours.fm. It kinda makes me wonder why I did in the first place to be honest...

FileForum | AfterhoursRadio

The app was tested by a few users from ah.fm who had quite a bit of input on it's design as to be bespoke to you lot...

I'm in the process of making a new media player called HarmonicVoid, which is not designed for Afterhours.fm. If people had been a little more enthusiastic about having a player designed from them and their needs with this station I would have continued to develop it, but there we go...

Last edited:
I must admit, it's quite disappointing to see that noone is suggesting using the application i designed specifically for Afterhours.fm. It kinda makes me wonder why I did in the first place to be honest...
that app is barely a solution for people having troubles listening to AH, as it has a ton of dependencies and doesn't "just work" out of the box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back