Tritonal - Somnium / Photographique [Enhanced Recordings]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
3175150vg6.jpg

Chad Cisneros and Dave Reed have made quite an appearance in 2008. They have releases and remixes out on recognized labels like Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep, Levare, Coldharbour and Fraction. They didn't think it was a good time to take a break so now they're here with another release on Will Holland's Enhanced Recordings. The release contains two original tracks Somnium and Photographique.
tritonalop2.png

Somnium
A relatively short tune that cuts straight to the chase and runs on 138 beats per minute. Beautiful melody that carries the track from start to finish. I feel that this is something different from this duo. This is much more uplifting than anything I've heard from them before.

Photographique
Again the listener is not bored with long and tiring build-ups. The melody starts at an early point and keeps you happy all the way through. However this might be well-produced but it just never peaks. It feels like this track is just a filler.

These are both two beautiful tracks and each has something to offer. I find it very hard to pick a favourite here. First I was hooked on Somnium, and now Photographique is stuck in my head. Perfect to build up a proper set and it will make a huge difference if they're mixed in and out properly. Don't miss out!

You can preview each track on the Enhanced website.

Releasedate: 10.12.2008

Links:
Enhanced Website
Tritonal Website
Tritonal MySpace

Available on CDJshop

enhanced024cdxu5.jpg

Click here to order a copy.

Join Enhanced Recordings on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12287951285&ref=ts

Last edited:
very nice tunes, very melodic and progressive :D