The set(s) you think is/are the best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The November round of the monthly DJ contest has now been finished! In total, 19 sets have been submitted, and the jury has picked the 10 best of those!

It is now your duty and honor, to vote upon those 10 sets and pick the 3 best sets, which will be played in the EOYC!

The rules for voting are:

• You can only vote if you've registered on forum before November 1st.
  • You may only vote if you've actually downloaded and listened to all 10 sets.
  • AH staff may not vote.
  • Contest participants may not vote.
  • Any attempt of cheating from any contestant will result in instant disqualification.
  • Voting ends on December 15th.
Any votes not concurring with those rules will be deleted. All votes will be checked for validity.

It will not be announced whose sets have made it into this voting. Any post from any contestant or anyone else giving away any information about which set is by whom will be deleted and may result in disqualification of the contestant.

Now for the interesting part!

All sets are available in both full 192kbps quality as well as in 96kbps quality for people with available traffic. Sets can be downloaded either as full package (in RAR or ZIP format) or as single MP3 files. Additionally there are direct streaming links, for both the single sets as well as one link including all 10 sets.

192 kbps links

96 kbps links

Last edited:
thx, should be fixed now :)

skipped thru them to check if, uhm, there all 192kbps, some really good stuff here.
well done contestants. :grinning:

Edit:
and thanks to dfx for all the work...:beer:

Last edited:
took a listen to all of them and voted :grinning:
All sets were nice with so few vocals :)

Good luck to all of you guys !!!!

because it just happened, all participants please read the rules again, contest participants may not vote! :p

Last edited:
Ummm ... I would prefer this polling be kept antonymous and no results to be shown .... so that the set chosen for finals ( which is ID-ID ) be totally a surprise.

Ummm ... I would prefer this polling be kept antonymous and no results to be shown .... so that the set chosen for finals ( which is ID-ID ) be totally a surprise.

doesn't make any difference..the "sound" itself will be no surprise for the ppl choosing to participate in the voting, since they would have listened to all sets before voting anyway, however the Identity of the winner will only be revealed once voting is over. :)

Am sticking to the stream link though ... dont have much space on my HDD ... umm does that qualify for a vote?

btw .. a marvelous job dfx for such a detailed way of making sets available for listening! ......fooo!!! :mask:

sure it does :)

took a listen to all of them and voted :grinning:
All sets were nice with so few vocals :)

Good luck to all of you guys !!!!
looks at time stamps and calculates from when links were public...
10 hrs worth of sets in just 8 hrs....:hmmm:

grinningsmiley044zr9.gif

Last edited:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ....

Eheh, good luck for everyone ;)

I just hope that participants won't say to members to vote for his set...

downloading them now... I will vote in a few days once I listen to all of them..

Is there tracklists for the sets btw?

no tracklists will be provided

I'm not sure I appreciated how tricky this was going to be....hmmm.... :hmmm:

Great work from the DJs though it has to be said, each one I've listened to so far has been excellent :grinning:

Heh, now people will be able to appreciate what staff went through each month when voting on the contest sets. We get some quality sets submitted for the contests, our listeners have some real talent. :grinning:

do you think JayCan grasped the concept of voting for the best 3 mixes??/
grinningsmiley044zr9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back