7pm Tokyo
6pm Singapore/Beijing
1pm Moscow
12pm Johannesburg/Paris/Oslo
10am London
5am New York/Toronto
4am Chicago
2am Seattle/LA

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
30mins until its on boys and girls.....

What if I tell you what we live for, what we die for. What if I tell you, that you will be born again? And you will do it all over again...and again...and again, and again. That is the opening to Universal Langauge 019. This 14 track mix takes you through a wide range of electronic music styles. The set starts out with the minimalstic sounds of 'What If' by Armin van Burren, and then mixes into the house/dance friendly sounds of Pjanoo by Eric Prydz. From there we go into a few progressive tracks with the dark bassline sound. Shiloh feat Michelle Chivers gradually mixes in using the piano sounds of Eric Prydz to highlight the proggy bassline. Beyond the Shadows then kicks in - a fantastic track by Lens (aka Ken Spector from KRCW FM in Los Angeles). The progressive theme continutes with sounds of Glenn Morrison and his track Rubberband.

This is where I kick things up a notch - from the minimalist, house and progressive sounds of the first half - we then transition into the big room sounds for the second half of the set. Ali Wilson starts things off with a big track followed by 'Feels Like Home' by Meck feat. Dino. Just incase you're like me, and you're going to lose sleep over where you recognize the sample used in 'Feels Like Home' from - here is the answer. Its from an early 90's track by Felix called 'Don't You Want Me'. At this point I drop an old favourite of mine by Markus Schulz & Andy Moor called Daydream - this time with the Coldharbour treatment. Mixing out of this the emotionally powered track titled 'Weep' by Richard Durand. Markus Schulz gets another look in with Genix remix of 'Fly To Colors' before the soothing vocals of Catch A Fall. I then play the original version of 'Why' by Lolo (you may remember I used the Nick Pilon remix on UL016).

I then play a new track sung by Anthya titled 'My Angel'. If you only download this mix to hear 1 track - this is the track you MUST listen to. This track...OMG WOW! I mean that...just WOW! I would go as far as to say it is the best vocal track I've heard in a VERY long time. I then finish this set with a remake of the classic by Tasmin Archer.

Enjoy!

The last Universal Language episode for 2008. We start things off with...

01 - Armin van Buuren feat. Vera Ostrova - What if [Armada Music]

Thanks trancefan0883! Glad you could join in! :D

02 - Eric Prydz - Pjanoo (Club mix) [Ultra]

Sypher+, DreamensioN, trancefan0883, -joe-, aakos, Möre83

Hello :wave: :music:

02 - Eric Prydz - Pjanoo (Club mix) [Ultra]
03 - Shiloh feat. Michelle Chivers - Vista Cruz (Vocal mix) [Rococo Recordings]

Hi DreamensioN, Abstraction, Sypher, Wailo, Tomek, Joe, Trancefan :wave:

Edit: and Squall :grinning: Just arrived :)

Back