December 2008 - Uplifting Trance Mix - S.W.A.P.

S.W.A.P.

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just got round to doing this month's demo, hope you enjoy this. Wanna say thanks to everyone who downloaded my last one, much appreciated :wink:

December Trance Mix - S.W.A.P.

01. Oceanlab – Breaking Ties ( A&B Analogue Haven mix)
02. Robert Nickson & Daniel Kandi - Rewire (Original Mix)
03. Alex M.O.R.P.H. – Sunshine (Nitrous Oxide mix)
04. David Newsum - 63b Clerkenwell Road
05. Will Holland - Tears In The Rain (Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody mix)
06. Ben Gold - Life (Sean Tyas Remix)
07. Tom Colontonio - Xtreme Tactics (Original Mix)
08. John Askew - Bored Of You Bored Of Me (Original mix)
09. Andre Glensk - Monday Reflections (Mekk V Rework)
10. Bryan Kearney - You Will Never Be Forgotten (Original mix)
11. David Murtagh - Introvert Extrovert (Ben Gold mix)
12. Sophie Sugar - Isis (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Mix 2)
13. White Water – The Unknown (club mix)

DOWNLOAD LINK :

Right Click

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers

Swappy x

Last edited:
thanks a lot pal, did this for handing around passion... ah not to worry mate, a lot of people cant make it as december is a bit of a wierd month as so much is going on. Will defo let you know how it goes. Hope life is good for you :)

dlding now, looks good :mml:

No hesitation, your previous sets demand it ! Will get back to you. Onwards and upwards my friend. :grinning:

Another chunky set from your good self .Cheeky choons nicely mixed, cheers mate.

seriously this is top top notch. i listen to a rediculous amount of mix sets and this is up there with one of the best, it flows so well and theres some stonkers in there. Andre Glensk - Monday Reflections --- this track is insane.

anyway thats enough of me blowing smoke.. top top work. i also see its paying off for you. passion eh??? well donr matey. top top top club place i broke my trance virginity! :) ahh memories.

Thanks a lot for the kind comments mate, glad you like the mix.... yeah man Im playing at Passion in march for the bday, am really excited as you can imagine, you should try coming down if you can.

I will have my new episode of my podcast (SWAPcast) out within a week so keep an eye out, got a guest mix aswell which im hoping will go down nicely for the AH members :)

Back