If Trance Didn't Exist..

Tarek

Registered
Reaction score
What would you have done? Or rather..what genre would you have went for..?

As for me..I'm not too sure..trance to me has been magic..and seeing as the best parts for me were the midpoints of each song..and the breakdowns..I think I would've gone into classical music..or perhaps just plain ol' house..

I had not listend to much music for several years before discovering trance in the late 90's. But i was brought up on the pop music and american soul such as Tamla Motown of the 60's 70's and 80's. So I suppose I would be still listening to that if no trance:wink:

Last edited:
Trance is my favourite style these days. But I listen to a lot of styles (rap, reggae, samba, house, hard rock, bossa nova, surf music and more...) so I don't really know what I would listen instead of trance. Inside electronic music, I guess I would listen to house.

if trance didn't exist, someone would have to invent it. nuff said :)

:ohmy:

noooo

sure i would be insane :wacko:

and for sure, i'd like the pop music or another crappy genre :beat:

if trance or anything other form of Electronic Dance Music didnt exist...

i would prolly be like this already:

Flavor-Flav-cc08.jpg

u know what time it is....:mask:

i would be listening to alt rock or original soundtracks from movies. :mask:

if trance or anything other form of Electronic Dance Music didnt exist...

i would prolly be like this already:

u know what time it is....:mask:

you need bigger chains and belly :tongue:

www_poze-haioase_ro__1192799720_924149.jpg

hmm... if Trance didn't exist I'll probably be more into House and will be DJing funky and sexy House now.

I would probably listen to music of 80s and 90s

I don't want to think about it because trance is a part of my life! That would be a nightmare...

Last edited:
intelligent german rap, psychedelic rock, maybe progressive metal, some more classical stuff, reggea, other EDM styles

of course i would listen to much older stuff

there is much good music out there .. but nowadays its pretty hard to find ...

Last edited:
chillout,
hardcore,gabber=)

If trance didnt exist, it wouldnt be there to miss or be missed, so no need to hang yourself just yet :ee:

Good point, but maybe you'd think of some music to be unsatisfying..if trance were inexistant, there would be an obvious void between...say..techno...and..(I'm not sure of this) classical (in uplift for example)?

Back