16 Bit Lolitas vs Ladytron - Destroy Every Murder Weapon (Config Mashup)

Config85

Chillaxing DJ
Resident DJ
Reaction score
Been awhile but here's my latest mashup, been supported by almost everyone who i gave it too so i guess it's pretty good. Myself, i think it's certainly one of the best mashups i made and together with Faxing Eighties my favourite mashup :)

I mashed 16 Bit Lolitas - Murder Weapon and Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch (Sasha's Invol2ver Remix) together, made a bunch of new vocal loops and this is the result i came up with:

16 Bit Lolitas vs Ladytron - Destroy Every Murder Weapon (Config Mashup)

Dowload: Click Here

let me know what you think ;)

Last edited:
Heard it today here on ah. It's just pure magic. It so coincided that my room was totally dark and only moonlight shined through the window when it was being played. It was totally beautiful. Thank you for this production, Config.

P.S. The link is dead, btw. =(

Last edited:
if i could download it, i've be very pleased to listen:smile:

Was gonna listen but the link is dead..or rather when I put in the code the link dies..

Listened to both tracks. Just wondering how did you notice that these two would fit each other so perfectly? Would have never thought of it myself =)

Listened to both tracks. Just wondering how did you notice that these two would fit each other so perfectly? Would have never thought of it myself =)

I was playing a set and played both tracks after each other.. thought the vocal really sounded cool.. so the day after i tried to work something out, created extra vocal loops and stuff, and this is the final result :)

btw, i've put up a new link :)

download here: Zippyshare.com - 16 Bit Lolitas vs Ladytron - Destroy Every Murd...

Nice! Many thanx, m8!

heard on your EOYC set
for me it is :choon: as i am fan both of 16 Bit Lolitas & Ladytron

thanks for track :super:

I downloaded this track back in dec or jan. sometime...probably from ta or something. i forget.

anyway, it was by far my favorite new track and im still playin it. nice, nice work! :choon:

The requsted file does not exist on this server :(

you can upload it again? :)

Back