AH.FM & Stream Ripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksam0423

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all.
First I'd like to say that ah.fm is great trance channel and I listen to it almost every day while at work! :grinning:

Okay, but what if I'm not at work? I'd like to record the sets and save them for later listening. I've used Streamripper with ETN.FM to get tracks from the stream, but AH.FM has the constantly changing title ("on air", "coming soon" etc) and this distracs the Streamripper and it creates a new file for each title change :(
Now that the torrents are gone, how does one record a stream?
Now would it be a big job to use a constant title for each set? If I wanted to know what's next I'd just type ah.fm to my browser and see :) Again, that's what I do when listening to ETN.FM!

Hi all.
First I'd like to say that ah.fm is great trance channel and I listen to it almost every day while at work! :grinning:

Okay, but what if I'm not at work? I'd like to record the sets and save them for later listening. I've used Streamripper with ETN.FM to get tracks from the stream, but AH.FM has the constantly changing title ("on air", "coming soon" etc) and this distracs the Streamripper and it creates a new file for each title change :(
Now that the torrents are gone, how does one record a stream?
Now would it be a big job to use a constant title for each set? If I wanted to know what's next I'd just type ah.fm to my browser and see :) Again, that's what I do when listening to ETN.FM!

Please read the following (specifically the Terms Of Service):
Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back