11-12-2008 Marcel Kenenberg - The Follow Of Path Session 003

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
marcel_kenenberg.jpg

www.myspace.com/marcelkenenberg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Tuned for this one

pleasant start:super:

Hi everyone! :) /welcome and please join to music! :) today exacly what we love! :) half hours progresive... second pure trance! :) from /January! I will be playing 2 hours :) so I Invite everyone!

Greatings and remeber about /Cutdown 2008 :) 25.12 13:00 CET :) second one... hihi ... Seeya!!! :*

Hello Kenenberg:hug:nice for you to have a two hour show, eh?:grinning::wink:

Nice vocal on now:grinning::wink:

good morning Marcel & everyone. sounding great!

Ahh, our old friend Breaking Ties:wink:

Ahh, our old friend Breaking Ties:wink:

hahahaha - yep lots and lots of plays of this one! Still at least it's a different mix. Like this one, is it Jaytech?? Sounds very 'Pryda-esque'. Would make quite a good dub

Hey Kenenberg I wanted to download the show from last month, but the link didnt work anymore :(

hahahaha - yep lots and lots of plays of this one! Still at least it's a different mix. Like this one, is it Jaytech?? Sounds very 'Pryda-esque'. Would make quite a good dub

Hello darzhliebek:hug: agreed, nice different mix. I just spend many hours listening on here so tend to hear some popular songs like Breaking Ties many times a day:):wink:

Put to google : The follow of path session 002 .... I must change this..

Yeah unfortunately I only find Torrents, and I'm not allowed to use peer-to-peer programs on my network :( Anyone know a rapidshare link? Cant find one.

Back