KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
Here is the latest press release guys.

image1sm5.jpg

Release Date: 08/12/2008
Record Label: Enhanced Recordings
Format: Vinyl, CD, MP3/WAV

It's been a while since we've seen a release from head of Enhanced Recordings Will Holland. This time he teamed up with Latvian songstress Yana Kay and fans of him and the label have been begging for this to get a release. Following huge support from all the leading DJ's it has been number 1 on Audiojelly since the promo's were unleashed and now the full release is here! The release package offers 5 versions in various styles. First up is the successful duo by the name of Alex M.O.R.P.H. and Woody van Eyden who just crashed into the DJ Mag Top 100. They churned out a heavenly and euphoric masterpiece with huge breakdowns complimented by Yana Kay's soulful voice. Lush tones and uplifting melodies are the keywords. Peter Smit from the Netherlands also known as Marninx has worked out a deep progressive trancer under his Monogato alias. After Meridian is relatively new to the scene but does not disappoint with his heavy and dark progressive trancer with breakdowns loaded with soaring melodies. Yana Kay's fellow countryman Electricano has brought a housy remix to this release which brings out the best in the vocals and consists of great chord progression and minimal elements. Last up is Will Holland with his original. It is a laidback but uplifting trance tune with sliced vocal cuts and intelligent use of piano. Perfect way to round of this release!

Get your digital copy here:
Dance and Trance Downloads - Audiojelly Dance Music Download Site
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/147631/tears_in_the_rain
Dance-Tunes.com :: Dance MP3 download portal

Get your vinyl copy here:
4DjsOnly - Online Dance Community store for Vinyl Records, Cd's, Audio Downloads, DJ Gear, Merchandise and Dance News
Dance music vinyl and CDs, dance music MP3s and downloads - Juno Records
Chemical Ltd - Records | CDs | MP3s | Clothing | DJ Equipment

Join Enhanced Recordings on Facebook:
Enhanced Recordings | Facebook

Oh yeah thats a :choon: Especially the MORPH and Eyden mix:music:

Alex M.O.R.P.H. b2b Woody van Eyden remix best for me :super:
I have gone mad when I've heard it for the first time :) :choon:

Great with all the positive feedback people :D

you also recorded in this trance podium Krisa​

its a very nice and interesting release from will holland!quite nice remixes - for me monogato and after meridian takes all the credits for me! :grinning:

and also its the first time i didnt really like the alex morph remix and i am supriced as well it just its loose the beat from a from the middle and after and... just dont like it so much..

just an opinion

AMAZING CHOON!!!!:bow::bow:

That's not a bad tune at all!!!

The (Alex M.O.R.P.H B2b Woody Van Eyden Remix) is wonderfull..

The perc is really good and has a nice hiss sound too it. Together with the cool fx's in the start of the song it sounds pretty decent! The clap could be a bit shorter for my taste, but still nothing too worry about.. Then comes the pluck which is amasing, lovley melody for a intro and the sound of the pluck is really wonderfull.. Classical trancy style. The bassline is wonderfull, a bit wet maybe. Missing a bit more rolling sound to make it even more uplifting.. But nothing bad about it.

The vocals are from another world, just amasing! Enough said.

Then comes the break which is enterd with a massive deepbass and a wonderfull pad together with the vocals. All together this makes a great uplifting trance break. Evolves into a great buildup with a wonderfull synth coming in together with a few "kickexplosions" and makes it really uplifting..

Then goes on with these element thruout the rest of the songs together with a great melody.

8.5/10 track for me, cause it sounds a tiny bit overcompressed sadly :smile1:

Last edited:
That is about the best feedback I have ever seen. 1000x thanks to you DJ Superior.

I can't believe this didn't even get played on ASOT or TATW. In my eyes (ears) one of the best vocal trancers of 2008 and the quality of this track surpasses the remix this duo did on "Walk The Edge".

It's really a beutiful production, the vocals are wonderfull and all the elements fits together perfectly (imo) :)

Back