15-12-2008 Victoria - Connected 105

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
connectedflyerkw5.png

Other ways to 'Connect' are through the links below, here you can access downloads and tracklists from previous shows & various other information:

..::AH Social Group | Facebook Fanpage | MySpace | Facebook Group::..

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

1. Yuan - Qiu
2. Tritonal - Forever (Air Up There Mix)
3. Hodel & Hornblad - Hydrogen (David Newsum Mix)
4. The Thrillseekers - City Of Angels (Club Mix)
5. Stan Void - Transience (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)
6. Airbase feat. Floria Ambra - Denial (Airbase Remix)
7. Fa Kin Su Pah - Big Chief's Herbs (Sequentia Remix)
8. Headstrong feat. Shelley Harland - Helpless (Paul Miller Remix)
9. Sly One vs Jurrane - Second Summer (Original Mix)
10.David Forbes - Harpoon (Original Mix)
11.Matt Hardwick feat. Melinda Gareh - Supernal (Last Man Standing Remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one of the year today! ( that is until Friday's EOYC set at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern / 6pm UK / 7pm CET :wink: ).

Shameless plug over, now what to expect from todays show, well, how about some Airbase, a little Paul Miller, a generous helping of Sequentia and mixing it all up with David Newsum too. I can't be around :cry: but the tracklist is uploaded so hopefully will get posted during the show. If not I will post it on Tuesday morning. Hope you enjoy it!

Best wishes to everyone and your families for this holiday season, the next episode after this will be on Jan 5th, so will give you a few days to recover from the festivities!!

happy_holidays.jpg

With Love
Vicky xoxoxoxo

:good:Hi Vicky :hug:, Looking forward to your set this evening, you are always full of surprises and never let us down! :wink:

Of course always tuned into Connected, one of my fav shows since I came here to ah.fm, ready for another wonderful show Vicky :super:

Tuned...

:friends:Hi Sunny, How ya doing? Looking forward to another set by Victoria, definately one of my highlights of an evening. :grinning:

:friends:Hi Sunny, How ya doing? Looking forward to another set by Victoria, definately one of my highlights of an evening. :grinning:

Hello Paul:hug: I'm fine. And like you waiting for Vicky's show to begin:super:

:mml:

Nice start here:super::super::super:

Chooned in. :cat:

HERE WE GO :bravo:

:super::super::super::super:
:super::super::super:
:super::super:

Back