Christmas present from XiJaro

XDR

Living The Ableton Life
Registered
Reaction score
Annie Lennox - Dark Road (XiJaro's Miracle Road Mashup)

darkroad.jpg

I know most of you are probably way too busy listening to EOYC 2008, but I wanted to give a little present: my final mashup of 2008.

It's a trancy version of the song Dark Road by Annie Lennox, a track which I first heard in an episode of the great tv show House. I thought it would be great to play in my sets, so I hunted down the album with the song in my local cd stores and I mashed it up with the Martin Roth dub of Oceanlab's Miracle. The result of that can be downloaded here:

http://xijaro.com/tracks/Annie_Lennox_-_Dark_Road_(XiJaro's_Miracle_Road_Mashup).mp3 (right-click & save as)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited:
Nice. Downloading now.

Did anybody else get errors in the audio with this? There are little pops and "stutters" that are audiable. I've downloaded it twice just incase my first download was a nuke. But to me it actually sounds like a latency issue.

I will download this again when I get home and listen to it on my desktop....I'm just not 100% sure if its my laptop soundcard, or the file itself. I can't hear the noises in other mp3s I have though.

Did anybody else get errors in the audio with this? There are little pops and "stutters" that are audiable. I've downloaded it twice just incase my first download was a nuke. But to me it actually sounds like a latency issue.

I will download this again when I get home and listen to it on my desktop....I'm just not 100% sure if its my laptop soundcard, or the file itself. I can't hear the noises in other mp3s I have though.

Well, it's not the file itself unless something went wrong with your download twice.
I've downloaded it myself and checked the whole file for you and there's nothing wrong with it.

Well, it's not the file itself unless something went wrong with your download twice.
I've downloaded it myself and checked the whole file for you and there's nothing wrong with it.

nothing wrong for me either, pure awesomeness sounding XDR.

lennox has such a lovely voice !

thank u for the christmas present :super:

nothing wrong for me either, pure awesomeness sounding XDR.

lennox has such a lovely voice !

thank u for the christmas present :super:

You surpass yourself every time you do anything, it seems, and I never fail to feel anything other than awe when I hear your work :bow:

Thanks guys, really good to hear you like this one :super:

not sure if everyone noticed this one (posted it during EOYC2008) so: bump! :smile:

Just noticed this for the first time, probably because of the bump - so thanks for the bump!

Very glad I saw this and downloaded it - this is a beautiful mashup and it's perfectly done - just listened to it for the first time and I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for this!

Back