AH FM T Shirt

jarminvonnitely

Registered
Reaction score
:unsure:Anyone in the UK got a AH FM t shirt for sale cannot seem to order of the website:unsure:

why can't you order? :unsure:

I tried buying one and all, it's through paypal, i havent got paypal, why cant we pay by card?

I tried buying one and all, it's through paypal, i havent got paypal, why cant we pay by card?

you can link your card to the PayPal account

i use it and it charges my CC

Sorted Done its on its way Cool go with my Manuel Le Saux one :super::super:

Does anyone know how much it would cost (shipping/clearance) to get a shirt to Canada?

Does anyone know how much it would cost (shipping/clearance) to get a shirt to Canada?

prices are on that site... shipping you will see once the order is placed, cause it needs an account to see where your from, shipping varies upon your location.

But I think its not much.

Alright Dan, thanks for the info, but I don't think I'll be using it ..for the moment.:grinning2:

How reliable are the size scheme is in the shop?

I am 183cm high normal size. Normally I would go for a medium sometimes large. -I like a tshirt to fit close to the body.

Any recommendations? :friends:

I am 183cm high normal size. Normally I would go for a medium sometimes large. -I like a tshirt to fit close to the body.

Agree!
Would like to know too.. Same size here! :grinning2:

hello, Im 190cm and i wear a XL, i kinda like it little loose, for your size (L) would be perfect. :)

hello, Im 190cm and i wear a XL, i kinda like it little loose, for your size (L) would be perfect. :)

excellent, thanks a lot Dan :friends:

I will buy a black and white t shirt then an xmas present to my self, a massive one :super::super:

i just measured the men's ones around the chest

M = 43 Inch(s) = 109.22 Centimetre(s)

L = 45 Inch(s) = 114.3 Centimetre(s)

XL = 48 Inch(s) = 121.92 Centimetre(s)

Last edited:
somebody tried ever the AH girlie shorts? :grinning2::grinning2:

somebody tried ever the AH girlie shorts? :grinning2::grinning2:

I have but the photos were taken down as soon as I posted them:unsure::grinning2:

i just measured the men's ones around the chest

M = 43 Inch(s) = 109.22 Centimetre(s)

L = 45 Inch(s) = 114.3 Centimetre(s)

XL = 48 Inch(s) = 121.92 Centimetre(s)

Superb, thanks t4e :friends:
my creditcard is glowing to get used :grinning2:

prices are on that site... shipping you will see once the order is placed, cause it needs an account to see where your from, shipping varies upon your location.

But I think its not much.
whats the website, i want one too:):ee:

Back