Matt Ricks - The Mixxx 001

Matt Ricks

Registered
Reaction score
DJ Name: Matt Ricks
How long you have been a DJ: about 1 year
Style of music played: Trance & progressive
Bio: I was born in Romania 23 years ago. The first contact with EDM was in 2006, when I first heard the song that got me into this kind of music, Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Tiesto Remix). After that I started to listen to all the genres of electronic music, and after hearing an episode of A State Of Trance I was completely in love with trance music. At the end of 2007 I started to experiment with different DJ software and now I want to show the world what my sets look like. My style is trance & progressive, starting with lower BPM's and building up in time, but for my first uploaded set I chose a special 100% uplifting one. I hope you will enjoy what you hear and I await for your feedback on the forum. See ya!

Tracklist:
01. Markus Schulz - The New World (Intro) [Coldharbour]
02. Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost (Aly & Fila Remix) [Magic Island]
03. DJ Eco - Mouth Without A Voice (Original Mix) [Lunatique]
04. Suncatcher - Losing Daylight (Reconceal Remix) [Inov8]
05. Above & Beyond pres. Oceanlab - Breaking Ties (Above & Beyond Analogue Haven Mix) [Anjunabeats]
06. Andy Blueman - Time To Rest (Live Guitar By Eller Van Buuren) [Armada]
07. Airborne Performance pres. Airborne Angel - The Unit (Paul Miller pres. Contraption Remix) [Nu Depth]
08. Ilya Soloviev & Paul Miller - Lover Summer (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing]
09. Sean Tyas - Melbourne (Original Mix) [Armada]
10. Martin Sas - Morning Sun (Paul Miller pres. Motion Blur Remix) [O2Precords]
11. Ronski Speed - Revolving Doors (Immoral Monkeys Remix) [Euphonic]

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/au83jo

Last edited:
A compact up-beat set which warms the heart on a cold winters' morning .Really enjoyed this. Nice work , thanks for the share.Happy new year when it comes.

Thanks man. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll be back with another set at the beginning of the year.

Happy New Year!!!:beer2:

Back