An Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constr

Registered
Reaction score
I've found a nervous thing on ah.fm site:

if i want to open second card in web browser (having newest Firefox) i can't do that by clicking MOUSE3 (center mouse button, i think you know what i'm talking about). My advice is to change flash menu by adding opening site (chosen link, profile or calendar for example) by clicking center mouse button and opening it in "_blank". Think about it, but it's nervous when i must open new card and input "forum.ah.fm":).

Haha :)

Chodzi mi o to, że jak wcisnę środkowym przyciskiem myszy na jakąś opcję, to chciałbym,aby ona się otworzyła w nowej karcie przeglądarki :), póki co tego się nie da, chcę np. wejść w Calendar w nowej karcie i nie można, muszę otwierać nową i z ręki wpisać znowu forum.ah.fm i kliknąć sobie Calendar :). Powinniście przerobić to menu Flash dodając w AS akcję o środkowy przycisk i geturl "_blank" :)

Haha :)

Chodzi mi o to, że jak wcisnę środkowym przyciskiem myszy na jakąś opcję, to chciałbym,aby ona się otworzyła w nowej karcie przeglądarki :), póki co tego się nie da, chcę np. wejść w Calendar w nowej karcie i nie można, muszę otwierać nową i z ręki wpisać znowu forum.ah.fm i kliknąć sobie Calendar :). Powinniście przerobić to menu Flash dodając w AS akcję o środkowy przycisk i geturl "_blank" :)

aha rozumie, przekaze temu co robi nam flash :)

dzienki

Na pewno ucieszy to niejednego usera, a zrobić to jest bardzo łatwo :) Pozdrawiam i dzięki :)

Whoa? :)

No no, I translated it for Polish for Dan, because he didn't understand my content in English :)

No no, I translated it for Polish for Dan, because he didn't understand my content in English :)
weird, i could understand it perfectly :p

anyway, what i always do is middle-click the "afterhours" text (which every page has, just below the "notices" box) to open a new tab, and then go from there where i want to go...

But You will agree with me, that my idea is useful? :)

it sure is, i'm just not sure if it actually can be done like that with flash :)

It's able, I could make it myself, just add couple of lines in Action Script.

isn't that functionality browser specific? :confused:

FF has an add-on (at least for 2.x, not sure about versions of 3) where you can customise the mouse buttons however you want.
e.g. I use scroll wheel click for refreshing.

isn't that functionality browser specific? :confused:

FF has an add-on (at least for 2.x, not sure about versions of 3) where you can customise the mouse buttons however you want.
e.g. I use scroll wheel click for refreshing.

I have FF 3.0.X.

Really, this issue what i described is very simple to fix in Flash. Hope it will be made :).

well, I'm using Safari Web Browser and it works pretty nice to me, I stopped using Firefox because it's starting to annoy me with all those popups, so I don't use it, and it doesn't open a lot of pages, and Safari does everything pretty nice, and all the specific functions you can find 'em in the keyboard, pretty basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back