Looking up songs on AH

wangstramedeous

Registered
Reaction score
First of all thanks to all the djs and others who help put up the song lists...really appreciate that.

I understand that in the past you could download torrents of the music lists but that was discontinued. What's the best alternative for looking up the latest tracks now? Legitimate and not-so-quite-legit venues and suggestions welcome. Sometimes I really enjoy a track and I really know of no way to get to the track since a lot of the stuff is isn't exactly widely available -- and that ladies and gents is a sin.

Please, please any info is appreciated, if you have to send me a pm please do. A :choon: for leon who's playing right now!

First of all thanks to all the djs and others who help put up the song lists...really appreciate that.

I understand that in the past you could download torrents of the music lists but that was discontinued. What's the best alternative for looking up the latest tracks now? Legitimate and not-so-quite-legit venues and suggestions welcome. Sometimes I really enjoy a track and I really know of no way to get to the track since a lot of the stuff is isn't exactly widely available -- and that ladies and gents is a sin.

Please, please any info is appreciated, if you have to send me a pm please do. A :choon: for leon who's playing right now!

if you are referring to single tracks the legitimate ways are any online stores, trackitdown, beatport etc...

if you're referring to sets, since the torrents have been discontinued the only ones that will be available are the links that the DJs decide to post, AH does not support 3rd party filesharing, for EOYC there is a Social Group that has already quite a few links.

http://forum.ah.fm/groups/end-year-countdown-2008/

"Legitimate venues" are fine, however the "not-so-quite-legit venues" will not be allowed in this forums

Thanks for that, exactly what I was looking for. I especially like beatport after checking it out. Any other suggestions out there?

Back