true about one of AH resident - Amex!

Nat

Registered
Reaction score
People might be interesting to know some interesting material about one of resident on AH internet radio.

"Hi guys!

Really didnt thought that finally i will do that, but im bored of all this promises.
OK, i will do that..thats might be interesting!

I found the track "Distant Worlds"...it was awesome,amazing and incredible..it was in Aly&Fila set as i remember. And i found the producers who made that, im asked to remix that to do a great remix for this one. And they agreed, i made that..i think most of my atmoshperic mix ever. this mix was compiled some times and i think it was pretty well promouted. Amex promised me that i will have a part of sales from this, but from the earlier year 2007 for today i havnt anything! But thats ok, hehe..its maybe can explained or something, most interesting just starting..

In the late of 2007 Amex proposed me to do a remix for "his" track - "Clockworx". I said ok i can do that, so i made that...the remix was such interesting that he also proposed me to do it like single with him, but with my name on the first plane. I said - ok.
We signed it to Black Hole, im asked him - why u dont wanna see in this release ur original track? - he not answered so i understood that they just dont like his track.
So ok, we signed that..waiting for the day of release and finally its out - and when i found it in stores im was shocked, coz in the name of track was added someone - "purepatch"..haha im asked who is that - he said - "he asked to cancel the contract with Black Hole if his name do not will added in the release"..im was totally shocked and asked who is it - Amex answered on it misunderstanding like - this man produced Clockworks and etc...i said - i dont care, coz i have the full rights on the track, coz i made that fully. So im asked the purepath contact.

The talk with this man was worse, im asking him who are u and wtf are u doing in my single, on this question he answered something like - "im a producer of this track and f**k off" ..i was shocked even more again coz some f****r who even dont know how to do the music saying that he is producer of my own track. Plus he tryed to intimidate me. I just blocked him and all.

So from this results im contacted Black Hole with a question who is that "Purepath" and what this man doing in my single. They was also shocked with a question and they thought i know him coz he is a part of project...lol, haha..i never been in such situation, it was worse for me and a big shock!
It was a long correspondence with a label mangers>Amex>Tiff Lacey and someone purepath, but the result of this was been interesting sht. - The contracts where was added someone purepath was signed without my permission, so finally the question - WHO SINGED THE CONTRACT OF MY TRACK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?? ..firstly i thought it was label, and im attacked them - wtf, but i was wrong coz i cant knew nothing(So i can say sorry to Black Hole for that, i didnt know anything whats happened, sorry guys..u just made ur work perfect to answer me all time!!).
Later with a talking to Amex... and he said that its he did all that s**t. I was shocked another time - HOW, WHY??? He said something like "i thought its not worry i thought all will be ok"...im was shocked, i said him - man u did that without my permission - i must go to the judge then. But he said me not to do that and he promised me something, i thought - im a good man and i do not will do the blaming, yeah its bad that he made it but ok..i will see how he will realize his promises.

Time is going, one of his promises wasnt realized, and Amex asking me to remix another his track for advance. I said ok, and i made that. Remix was really cool and i played it in Tiesto's Club Life on the start of the minutes of fame. Thnks to Ben and Tijs for that!! Amex was happy to hear this track in CL, he made a demo and posted on his page. He said that will pay me when the label will have the wave. I said ok.
So i sent the track to label - label accepted, but Amex didnt answered.
Time is going...and he answered me like - "i will pay after when the track will go on promos"..i said ok.
And its already a half year when i made that track and nothing. Im trying to ask him but he sending me a bad smiles like "f**k" and etc. So im bored of this and finally posted here for u.

ps

U can understand that how u want, i just doing a music - thats my work and i wanna have something from that and its worse when u doing this music and some of producer and labels around u dont wanna help u in this, they releasing ur music and doing a money on this but they dont paying for artists - thats worse.

I just wanna show u what the f****r this AMEX. So people who still have a contact with him = plz be carefull.
I know he stealed the track from one producer and tryed to sign on Alter Ego, i do not will say the name of the original producer, i think if it needs he can say that - but its a fact that not only i know."

NatLife about Amex -

The true about Amex - who is this man in real! - Anjunabeats Forums

The true about Amex - who is this man! at Trance.nu forums

I understand your feelings. I don't think we can solve this problem for you, but I guess thanks for the warning.

damn. thats very messed up :(

hopefully, u wont run into more producers like this again in the future.

best of luck Nat, and keep on making choons. :beer2:

Last edited:
thnks guys, not asking for help just be carefull and showed u who is that man who playing here on a radio.

Amex has no show on AH anymore

Sorry to hear this Gary - I know that there are some dodgy people about in the business, its just unfortunate thats how some people are treated - and some of us have to learn the hard way. You think you know people - but you really don't know them at all.

Keep doing what your doing anyway bro, you will have the support from people no matter what! :)

Sorry to hear this Gary - I know that there are some dodgy people about in the business, its just unfortunate thats how some people are treated - and some of us have to learn the hard way. You think you know people - but you really don't know them at all.

Keep doing what your doing anyway bro, you will have the support from people no matter what! :)

yeah mate, all that i can do - just produce more coolest stuff)) just need to **** them all...heh

Back