I want to make my own songs and beats..

what programm is good to do this?

Thanks Max

samething here ... been trying to find a programm for ages..=(

Cubase
Logic Audio
Reason
Ableton

these are the biggest programs to use for music production.. good luck with your music creation!

Cubase
Logic Audio
Reason
Ableton

these are the biggest programs to use for music production.. good luck with your music creation!

Ok thank you..

I will say it to you when the first song is ready

I agree with Margoss and its got hell of a lot of tutorials on warbeats.com!!!

As the others say, Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is the simplest way to go. Its very simple to start yet you can make it as profesional as you want as you go along. Dance EJay or Techno Ejay is also a good way to go to start off with. Again simple with a nice easy interface but you can do some cool things with it. Cubase, Logic, Reason and Ableton Live require a considerable amount of patience and know how before you get the results you require. So best start with something easy first.

hello! I have been djing for 4 years now and currently using fxpansion guru for "taking the production thing not so serious" i am able to throw together basic beats and a few riff's, all self thaught. would ableton le be worth a purchese?? i downloaded a demo and found it good to use. I have two laptops, what other equipment would i need, i.e. keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back