Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
desaid.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

here we go ))
Happy New Year to all ))

Happy New Year guys :) :hug:

1. Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Manuel De La Mare My Jupiter Mix)
2. Signalrunners - Meet Me In Montauk (DJ DeSaid Short Cut)
3. Dyor - Stars (Third Star Melody Mix)

Hello everybody!! I have got kinda random question... Please, can you tell me the name of the track? I remember only video->>>

The video was just very different and unique looking from any other video I watched at the time. The setting of the video was very futuristic and in a shopping mall or center or some sort. I remember there were a lot of people walking around. In the video, there was a boy about the age of 8 y/o (I'm pretty sure he was asian). He was running around, (I think) chasing or following a woman (I think she was also asian). I think she wanted the boy to follow her. At the end she was in the water swimming and the boy was also swimming with her.
the song sounded very ambient and trance ish

Hello and Happy New Year :wave:

Hello everybody!! I have got kinda random question... Please, can you tell me the name of the track? I remember only video->>>

The video was just very different and unique looking from any other video I watched at the time. The setting of the video was very futuristic and in a shopping mall or center or some sort. I remember there were a lot of people walking around. In the video, there was a boy about the age of 8 y/o (I'm pretty sure he was asian). He was running around, (I think) chasing or following a woman (I think she was also asian). I think she wanted the boy to follow her. At the end she was in the water swimming and the boy was also swimming with her.
the song sounded very ambient and trance ish
I have no idea :dontknow:

4. Myon And Shane 54 Feat Carrie Skipper - Vampire (Gareth Emerys Garuda Remix)
5. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Purple Audio (Andy Duguid Remix)
6. Super8 & Tab feat Alyna - Delusion (Ronski Speed pres Sun Decade Remix)

Back