I love Music
Reaction score
Majai Presents Ellicott City​

elliot.jpg

1st and 3rd Saturdays
19:00 - 20:00 EST
00:00 - 01:00 GMT
01:00 - 02:00 CET

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Thanks! Yeah we like to ease into it :wink:

What did some of you do for new years ?

It is pretty late here in DK, so just relaxing is great.

I had 16 good friends here in my appartment for a 5 course dinner which I had made, looong day but massive. Lots of cold beers and excellent drinks :smile:

:dancing: Any new Majai productions in the works for 2009? :music:

:dancing: Any new Majai productions in the works for 2009? :music:

We are working to finishing the follow up to "Phoria" It will be a vocal named "Strange" its a darker track in theme. It will be progessive/melodic but there will be an uplifting and other progressive trance remixes (a similar remix package to Phoria) We think that those that liked "Phoria" will like this new one. We hope to have it and the remixes ready for promo by mid Feb. Also we're going to do an instrumental (yet to be named) that we have sketched out for a quick release around same time. We want to be much busier on the production side in '09 :grinning:

MySpace.com - MAJAI - Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC - Electronica / Trance / Progressive - www.myspace.com/majaimusic

Last edited:
We are working to finishing the follow up to "Phoria" It will be a vocal named "Strange" its a darker track in theme. It will be progessive/melodic but there will be an uplifting and other progressive trance remixes (a similar remix package to Phoria) We think that those that liked "Phoria" will like this new one. We hope to have it and the remixes ready for promo by mid Feb. Also we're going to do an instrumental (yet to be named) that we have sketched out for a quick release around same time. We want to be much busier on the production side in '09 :grinning:

MySpace.com - MAJAI - Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC - Electronica / Trance / Progressive - www.myspace.com/majaimusic

Awesome :bravo:

Back