6pm Singapore/Beijing
1pm Moscow
12pm Johannesburg/Paris/Oslo
10am London
5am New York/Toronto
4am Chicago
2am Seattle/LA
[/CENTER]

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Alright alright... DJ Abstraction & DreamensioN in the mix on this double CD compilation.

We start things off with Part 1, mixed by DJ Abstraction!

Alright alright... DJ Abstraction & DreamensioN in the mix on this double CD compilation.

We start things off with Part 1, mixed by DJ Abstraction!

Weyhey! Good afternoon mate, or evening should I say :bravo:

Let's get this party started! Happy 20th Show! :drunk:

01 - Baggi Begovic feat. Nanchang Nancy - It's Only Nothing (Original Mix) [Stealth Records]
02 - MIO feat. Mavoks - Someone Like You (Chris Kaye & Tristan Chase Remix) [Mondo Records]

oops! bit slow with the tracklist!

This is a special 20th edition of Universal Language. I asked DJ Abstraction to do a collaboration with me. We ended up with a 2 CD compilation.

DJ Abstraction explores the house and progressive sounds on Disc 1. I explore the trance nrg sounds on Disc 2. This album is definatly a journey through sound.

01 - Baggi Begovic feat. Nanchang Nancy - It's Only Nothing (Original Mix) [Stealth Records]
02 - MIO feat. Mavoks - Someone Like You (Chris Kaye & Tristan Chase Remix) [Mondo Records]
03 - Sia - Buttons (Original Mix) [Maelstrom]

I love this version of Buttons

hi all :wave: lunch time here :mml:

Hi Squall - welcome! And thanks for tuning in.

hi all :wave: lunch time here :mml:

Hey, good afternoon to you! :friends:

04 - DJ Cor Fijneman feat. Melissa Mathes - Disappear (Sylvane Remix) [Songbird]

Listening :mml:

Been tuned since the beginning, just busy arranging some stuff for later in the year :)

04 - DJ Cor Fijneman feat. Melissa Mathes - Disappear (Sylvane Remix) [Songbird]
05 - Dan Stone & Phil Young - Summer Tide (Miika Kuisma Remix) [Alter Ego Pure]

Hello (Tomek+, Lucky_Number, Squall, Victoria, MOtaz, exaze, andreasn) and trancefan0883! :D

Listening :mml:

Been tuned since the beginning, just busy arranging some stuff for later in the year :)

G'day Vic!!

Hey guess what...its 10:30pm here, and its still like 26C :p I heard about the weather you guys have been having in warm & sunny England ;)

G'day Vic!!

Hey guess what...its 10:30pm here, and its still like 26C :p I heard about the weather you guys have been having in warm & sunny England ;)

i hate you :mask:

Back