08-01-2009 Marcel Kenenberg - The Follow Of Path Session 004

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
marcel_kenenberg.jpg

www.myspace.com/marcelkenenberg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hi and Welcome everybody in New Year! This will be my first two hour long set… on the afterhours.fm I am very happy for this reason… so first hour will be progressive we will hear tracks like: “Punta Del Este ( Arnej rmx), Purple Audio (Andy Duguid rmx), Vampire and my premiere “Heartbeat (Marcel Kenenberg) next hour waiting for everyone will be uplifting trance and will hear track like: Melbourne – Sean Tyas, Provision (Philippe El sisi rmx) and my favorite City of Angels from The Thrillseekers Thank you for joining I hope so you spend good time now! And you will stand until the end … greatings from Poland! To all the world!

Enjoy!

Ps: full track list will be available on my myspace link above… and if someone would like
Vote on me in the dj ranking please visit this site: http://marcelkenenberg.dj.ftb.pl I will appreciative !!! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
HOi ther everyone, just tuned in, This is great music ! Ohh, i know this track ?
:bravo:

Tuned in...

SUNNY TOMORROW+, Tomek, Dan+, Margoss, ChocoboXii00, Kenenberg, -=Med=-, t4e, Miss Glam, Deja Vu, SepeGa

Hello :wave: :music:

Hello all, tuned in :music:

Glad to see people here ! (Bonjour a Marseille de la part de Paris :smile:

SUNNY TOMORROW+, Tomek, Dan+, Margoss, ChocoboXii00, Kenenberg, -=Med=-, t4e, Miss Glam, Deja Vu, SepeGa

Hello :wave: :music:

Hello wailo:hug: happy new year:super:

Back