Who creates the playlists for ah.fm?

SwiftFox

Registered
Reaction score
Ok this is some of the best music i have ever heard. Who creates the playlists for this music?
Is there a list i can find somewhere on the website of music being played?
Is there an active updated list of currently playing music?

yeah..that's something i would like to know too..it's the greatest music i've ever heard..

I have only been here for about a month, but from what I've seen, there are several 'local' DJs that submit their sets/mixes. You'll notice a 'bar' below their name in posts that says "AH.FM DEEJAY"

There are other sets that aren't (I don't believe... someone will need to back me up on this) submitted directly to AH, but they are played because they kick-total-ass. Most if not all of the submitted sets come with a tracklist, that AH STAFF members put into the show's forum as it is playing...

Ok this is some of the best music i have ever heard. Who creates the playlists for this music?
Is there a list i can find somewhere on the website of music being played?
Is there an active updated list of currently playing music?

the Calendar has a list of daily shows, after which Replays are cued in

Afterhours - Calendar

the front page has the Now Playing panel that lists the last 5 and next 5 sets

also the top right hand corner box has the currently playing set

as an added bonus the titles on Now Playing Panle as well as the Now Playing Box(to right hand corner) are links to the active thread for that set...just click on it and you're there :grinning2:

hope this helps and :welcome: to AH :smile:

yea thx,

atm this radiostation is my fav. too! :music:

..and if you're wondering about the actual track-by-track info, usually down in the LiveSets @ AH.FM - Afterhours in the correct thread DJs post their tracklists or the people listening have fun guessing the name of the track.

as an added bonus the titles on Now Playing Panle as well as the Now Playing Box(to right hand corner) are links to the active thread for that set...just click on it and you're there :grinning2:

hope this helps and :welcome: to AH :smile:

One of the smartest thing you have done:good: very handy to get into the current live thread:good:

Just wondering, why throwing REPLAY sets during peak times? like last Friday, specifically, the replay of Tom Colontonio's set, I find it a bit strange :)

other than that, :ah:

Last edited:
One of the smartest thing you have done:good: very handy to get into the current live thread:good:

Just wondering, why throwing REPLAY sets during peak times? like last Friday, specifically, the replay of Tom Colontonio's set, I find it a bit strange :)

other than that, :ah:

sometimes djs do not upload their sets due to many personal/technical reasons,, in that case we replay some sets.

Back