Ashley Smith - Promo Mix 09

Ajs82

Registered
Reaction score
This mix starts with a nice progressive melody feel & builds up into a deep energetic trance.

Comments are always welcome :)

1, Andrea Doria - Beauty of Silence (Original Mix)
2, Charles Gudagafva - Adam (Davis West Remix)
3, Above & Beyond- Breaking Ties (Duderstadt Remix)
4, One World - Seoul (Original Mix)
5, Xgenic - Prometeus (Sensitize Remix)
6, Lange - Out of the Sky (Kyau & Albert Remix)

7, 776 - Apregia (Fast Distance Remix) >>>>TUNE OF THE SET<<<<
8, Super 8 & Tab Feat Alyna - Delusion (Original Mix)
9, Sunlounger Feat Zara - Lost (Aly & Fila Remix)
10, Cagan Nazlioglu - Afterglow (Nurettin Colak Remix)
11, Mauro Picotto - Komodo (P.A.F.F. Remix)

Bit Rate: 320 KBPS
Download Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Last edited by a moderator:
listening now :)

ps: need to know what this is mixed with :p

pps: you want to take off the tr***f*x redirect from that download url :lol:

fixed now :grinning2:

solid quality set with a popular combination, going from prog to trance. some of the tracks not quite my cup of tea, but no worries about that with me being overly picky :grinning2:

good set progression with energy coming in about halfway through it, then continuing some more up from there. can't complain about the mixing skills, some transitions felt like some more patience could've been added to them, but that's just fine tuning work. :) one of them (i think into delusion) had an icky key jump, but you're probably aware of that yourself, plus i'm doing that myself too :grinning2: other than that clean mixing, no offbeat and timing was good too :good:

solid quality set with a popular combination, going from prog to trance. some of the tracks not quite my cup of tea, but no worries about that with me being overly picky :grinning2:

good set progression with energy coming in about halfway through it, then continuing some more up from there. can't complain about the mixing skills, some transitions felt like some more patience could've been added to them, but that's just fine tuning work. :) one of them (i think into delusion) had an icky key jump, but you're probably aware of that yourself, plus i'm doing that myself too :grinning2: other than that clean mixing, no offbeat and timing was good too :good:
Nice for the comments there buddy, feedback is always WELCOME! know what you mean by being patient, just get over excited to drop the next big one in :)

Anyone else's comments welcome too :)

Anyone else fancy listening to some older stuff? Bring a few memories back

Back