dfx - January 2009 Promo Set

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
Hej all,

New promo set for this month with an excerpt of the most recent tracks, plus the odd classic in there.

100% uplift and 0% cheesy vocals, with a touch of hard trance to the end :)

Enjoy 127 minutes of pure bliss!

Download here <-- Right-click, save as

Tracklist:
01. Vira & Aerium - Anastacia (Type Remix)
02. Valve - Clarity (Mark Versluis Remix)
03. Imperfection - Chemtrails
04. Reorder - Indecisive
05. Andy Tau vs. Liam Melly - Drag It Out (Andy Tau Remix)
06. Poonyk & Oxide - Tears Don't Drop (Ucast Lifted Mix)
07. Vengeance - Explain (Reminder Remix)
08. Fernie & Arjani - Earth At Night (Arjani Mix)
09. Ledo - Skydiving
10. John Clark - Fall Out (Mario Van Core Remix)
11. Update Project - After The Rain (Haris C Remix)
12. Wild Fusion - Secret Journey (Jermons Visions Remix)
13. Paul Miller - Galaxy
14. Thomas Coastline - After Hour (Tenthu Remix)
15. Broning - Nostalgia
16. Oen Bearen - Unexpected Love (Cylum Remix)
17. Marco Redauer - Reborn With Heart Full Of Hope
18. Activa - Affirmation (Tom Colontonio Remix)
19. The Chaser vs. Duality - Lord Of Light (Ultimate Remix)
20. Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust 2009 (Nu NRG Dub Edited)
21. Craze C - Eternity
22. Steve Bengaln - Infinale
23. Kenemy - Sorry For Itself

ps: feedback wanted... experimenting with mixing styles here, personally i'm not too happy with some of the transitions, but i'm not the most objective listener, so any comments are appreciated

yeh one mix about 20min in was a lil ropey, but generally sounds to me like ur bringing in the tunes at an earlier point? keeps the energy up thats for sure :)

Im just over halfway listening to it but enjoying the set :mml:

yeh one mix about 20min in was a lil ropey, but generally sounds to me like ur bringing in the tunes at an earlier point? keeps the energy up thats for sure :)
yes that's exactly what i'm trying to do, trying to keep it interesting that way - the first ~40 minutes were done with me not being in mixing mood at all, cause my pc died while recording that part and i had to do it again, and i hate nothing more than mixing the same tracks a second time. :)

yes that's exactly what i'm trying to do, trying to keep it interesting that way - the first ~40 minutes were done with me not being in mixing mood at all, cause my pc died while recording that part and i had to do it again, and i hate nothing more than mixing the same tracks a second time. :)

Do you a deal, i'll give you feeback on your's, if you check mine out?

My mix is called Ashley Smith - Promo Mix 09

Last edited:
Do you a deal, i'll give you feeback on your's, if you check mine out?

My mix is called Ashley Smith - Promo Mix 09
youre on :)

Nice transitions throughout, 21mins went weird, but i did read ur comment about that! (know what you mean about mixing same tracks)

Does have a really energy level throughout, even more so towards the end, WHERE the hell did that hard stuff come from 103 mins in, fair play that did raise the bar! but nice experimenting.

My favourite energy level rasier was the mix 36:06 mins in, HUGE smile on my face!

Well done, one of the better mixes i have heard this year :)

P.s. download mine you lazy git :p :super:

Oh & people give this a try, definately something a bit different, which is always a good thing (UNEXPECTED!) Worth the download!

13. Paul Miller - Galaxy
HUGE CHOON!!! upliftinc rocks!!

will download tomorrow:) massive playlist!

Last edited:
as far as I've heard, it's ok. Some transitions sound "strange", which doesn't mean that sound bad. I love your tracks !!!!!!!! When I improve as a DJ, I wanna be like you :p

Nice transitions throughout, 21mins went weird, but i did read ur comment about that! (know what you mean about mixing same tracks)

Does have a really energy level throughout, even more so towards the end, WHERE the hell did that hard stuff come from 103 mins in, fair play that did raise the bar! but nice experimenting.

My favourite energy level rasier was the mix 36:06 mins in, HUGE smile on my face!

Well done, one of the better mixes i have heard this year :)

P.s. download mine you lazy git :p :super:

Oh & people give this a try, definately something a bit different, which is always a good thing (UNEXPECTED!) Worth the download!

(??)

Okay, I'll bite. What the hell is a "git"? (kiss) :blink::cat:

03. Imperfection - Chemtrails :choon:

:super::super::super:

I love this track :miss:

Last edited:
nice tracklist... downloading now!

will give some feedback soon :)

I'm definitely downloading this..I can't resist 100% uplift...unprofessional feedback will come soon

13. Paul Miller - Galaxy
14. Thomas Coastline - After Hour (Tenthu Remix)
15. Broning - Nostalgia
17. Marco Redauer - Reborn With Heart Full Of Hope

just gave it a listen, thats the best part of the set, amazing set mate. keep up the good work:)

Back