Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: AH on iPhone?????

  1. #1
    AH Listener grimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10

    Lightbulb AH on iPhone?????

    Hey, is there any way to listen to AH radio on my iphone???

  2. #2
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,109
    shoutcast.com released iphone app you can tune in AH.FM were under electronica genre on top

    you can get it via appstore free

    Were still waiting for apple to approve the AH.FM iphone app.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  3. #3
    AH Listener grimmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10
    YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!
    now i can be tuned in whenever wherever!!!

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    80,092
    i tried 192 k by that way shoutcast and it works great.


    But you need a 3G one to work better

  5. #5
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,109
    Quote Originally Posted by piccoli View Post
    i tried 192 k by that way shoutcast and it works great.


    But you need a 3G one to work better
    they also offer 96k which also sounds good, and there is aswell the 48k
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    80,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    they also offer 96k which also sounds good, and there is aswell the 48k




    yes, yes, i saw that listed, it's simply great

  7. #7
    I tune in on my G1 phone through Streamfurious 192k, you can also set ur alarm to whatever is playing on AH (Sweet)

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict PhilMetcalfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    shoutcast.com released iphone app you can tune in AH.FM were under electronica genre on top

    you can get it via appstore free

    Were still waiting for apple to approve the AH.FM iphone app.

    Bloody brilliant. Got my iphone today. Much happiness I can get AH on the move.

  9. #9
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,109
    Yeah seems many people are getting the iphone's, such a nice device.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    80,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yeah seems many people are getting the iphone's, such a nice device.



    indeed, i just can say it's a magnificent piece of technology

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,746
    does it work with the ipod Touch connected to internet with the wifi ????

    Cause i'd like to listen to ah.fm with mine ;)

  12. #12
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    does it work with the ipod Touch connected to internet with the wifi ????

    Cause i'd like to listen to ah.fm with mine ;)
    can you install apps on it? if so go to itunes store download free app called shoutcast then search us in electronic genre
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,746
    yeah yeah i can install apps, for instance, i got FB apps (lol) and it's working perfectly well ... ok, so let's do it, i'll let you know how it's working, thx! ^^

  14. #14
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    yeah yeah i can install apps, for instance, i got FB apps (lol) and it's working perfectly well ... ok, so let's do it, i'll let you know how it's working, thx! ^^
    sounds good hugs
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict apocalypse_now's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,595
    Hi, my name is Mitch and I'm addicted to music

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AH.fm iPhone App
    By eLement in forum Content Creation
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: Jan 4th, 2022, 06:53
  2. Your favorite iPhone/iPod Touch App
    By avoice217 in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun 16th, 2010, 03:08
  3. AH.fm at iPhone?
    By ZrAiGhT in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 13th, 2010, 10:37

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •