Thread: Canadian travelling to Hungary

Lightbulb Canadian travelling to Hungary

I'm going to Budapest at the end of April 09. Curious of the top three clubs that play any techno/house/trance music...

Experiences welcome from those that live in Budapest, or anyone who's been there.

Thanks so much.

<3

Just got here
    Sadly, I don't live in Budapest, so I can't help you with that, but I will translate this post. This way you will get more people posting(I hope).

Tudnátok ajánlani egy kanadainak 3 igazán jó helyet Budapesten ahol techno/house/trance zene megy?

my experience from travelling to budapest: car got broken into and all my stuff jacked.

my sister's experience from travelling through budapest by plane: someone stole her jewellery out of her suitcase at the airport.

my buddy's experience from driving in hungary: someone bumped into his car from the back while he was waiting at the traffic light, as he got out to look at the damage, someone got into his car and went off with it.

hope you get the message
    http://dfx.at/sets/ :: http://myspace.com/dfx_dj

Yeh, I've heard that Budapest is a bit rough, but my friends and I are driving there, and then clubbing, and going back to Romania...I believe...but thanks for the heads up. I'll speak with my friends about it. :-)

AH Listener
    Quote Originally Posted by dfx View Post
    my experience from travelling to budapest: car got broken into and all my stuff jacked.

my sister's experience from travelling through budapest by plane: someone stole her jewellery out of her suitcase at the airport.

my buddy's experience from driving in hungary: someone bumped into his car from the back while he was waiting at the traffic light, as he got out to look at the damage, someone got into his car and went off with it.

hope you get the message
    It's not the best way to make the hungarianz talk! (Mer' lezúzzuk az arcodat!)

The biggest and best clubs in Budapest don't open every weekend, so the date you arrive counts a lot! I'd check out these:
    STUDIO - studio | the ultimate club (pretty famous)
    CLUB PLAY - Club Play
    WHITE ANGEL - WHITE ANGEL
    SENSATION - ..::CLUB SENSATION::..
    Mostly house & progressive music is played. You can't be dissapointed if you choose one of these.

Oh, and if you don't leave your car open in wide street, it won't be stolen...

And I have to add that in Tabulounge there are trance parties in every second week and there are international djs too ;) Tipe in the google tabulounge dot hu

dfx!
    i dont live in the capital but visit it so many times

STUDIO, WHITE ANGEL, CLUB PLAY -as aceline as mentioned it
    www.youtube.com/aakos84

Thread Information