26-01-2009 Victoria - Connected 109

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
connectedflyerkw5.png

Other ways to 'Connect' are through the links below, here you can access downloads and tracklists from previous shows & various other information:

..::AH Social Group | Facebook Fanpage | MySpace | Facebook Group::..

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Well here it is.....the last ever episode of Connected.....on a Monday that is at least. As of next Month, it will be aired bi-weekly on the 2nd and 4th Fridays at 5pm UK / 6pm CET.

Listen out for the classic this week, reaching back in time to 1993 to get us in the mood for the Deja Vu day at the end of the month :)

Vicky :music:

Well here it is.....the last ever episode of Connected.....on a Monday that is at least. As of next Month, it will be aired bi-weekly on the 2nd and 4th Fridays at 5pm UK / 6pm CET.

Listen out for the classic this week, reaching back in time to 1993 to get us in the mood for the Deja Vu day at the end of the month :)

Vicky :music:

you mean bi-monthly :p. Bi-weekly would mean twice a week which would be awesome but i suspect you would be very busy

you mean bi-monthly :p. Bi-weekly would mean twice a week which would be awesome but i suspect you would be very busy

:blink:

it is bi-weekly, bi-monthly is every two months :ee:

twice a week is semiweekly :p

haah yeah that one :ee:

:wink:

(chiefly UK) Occurring twice a week (but see the Usage notes).

Since the term is also used in the UK to mean “twice a week”, it is ambiguous there. For the sake of clarity, it is advisable to use one of the synonyms instead.
:p

Last edited:
Tuned for this....

:super::super::super:Tuned most definately! :super::super::super:

have always liked this tune. i think a new mix here?

Gonna tune in after Aly & Fila's Future sound of Egpyt :)

Back