Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
metcalfe.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hope you can make tune in today for an hour of the finest EPIC tunes from over the last month or so...

Hopefully I will be able to join you all in the forums as I am working today, so not so sure whether I will be free to get on for an hour. Depends on how well things are running. :grinning:

hello every1!!

hows every1 doing today?!

Tuned for this.....

:wave: S.W.A.P., joe-shadows+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, andrewk529, Lazarus+, PhilMetcalfe, Miss Glam+, evyqueen87+, TranceMagic

good afternoon ppl :mml:

how do everyone?! Unfortunately I'm at work so will be a little less active on the forumthis episode. Laz is filling in for me as track list poster! I even forgot to put the mix on my phone so I will chop and change between the forum and shout cast :)
Thank you for tuning in! Hope you all enjoy the show:)

Tuned in!

Hi Laz and Phil and everyone on here :D
Evening matey, good to see you! Hope you're making an evening of it hehe :wink:
:wave: S.W.A.P., joe-shadows+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, andrewk529, Lazarus+, PhilMetcalfe, Miss Glam+, evyqueen87+

:welcome: all :wave:

how do everyone?! Unfortunately I'm at work so will be a little less active on the forumthis episode. Laz is filling in for me as track list poster! I even forgot to put the mix on my phone so I will chop and change between the forum and shout cast :)
Thank you for tuning in! Hope you all enjoy the show:)
I'm also multi-tasking by keeping an eye on the transfer window hoping to not see any news involving Brian Stock or Matt Mills :wink:

Cracking :choon: this!

1) Nitrous Oxide - Show Me
2) Adymus - Kaleidoscope Eyes

:wave: S.W.A.P., joe-shadows+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, andrewk529, Lazarus+, PhilMetcalfe, Miss Glam+, evyqueen87+, TranceMagic

Hello Squall:hug: hows your day?

Laz - yeah man ill prob have AH on most of the evening, are you on later?

just got new computer today, so gonna start learning producing now lol.... got a lot to learn i know just am happy to start it.

massive sound here:super::super::super:

Laz - yeah man ill prob have AH on most of the evening, are you on later?

just got new computer today, so gonna start learning producing now lol.... got a lot to learn i know just am happy to start it.
Indeed I am matey, 8pm!

Taking the plunge eh? I think you'll probably find it's exhilarating and frustrating in pretty much equal measures, rather like DJing when you don't know how to mix :wink:

Back